INTRODUCE YOURSELF PLEASE

Helllo, people, i think ive posted a welcome note, but that was a whiel back, ... My interests are Football, and going out and having a laugh

Ive just finished my course at college on acting, ... but have now decided to stay on and do a HND

Im going to San An on the 25th ... and i cant f***in wait lol

hi

hi...my name is Karie. i just joined this website. i'm 26, from Los Angeles, haven't been to ibiza yet, but am coming out there in july. lived in london for six months (1999--when Fabric and Home opened...was a good time). i admit i can't speak more than one language fluenty...but i can read spanish. :confused:

i am a fashion director for a magazine in los angeles, am a shopaholic, love clubbing (though i don't do it as much as i did before)...am wondering how i'm going to pack lightly for my trip when i know i must look GORGEOUS every day.

very excited to come out to ibiza...

peace out,
karie

Re: hi

djfrostcali said:
hi...my name is Karie. i just joined this website. i'm 26, from Los Angeles, haven't been to ibiza yet, but am coming out there in july. lived in london for six months (1999--when Fabric and Home opened...was a good time). i admit i can't speak more than one language fluenty...but i can read spanish. :confused:

i am a fashion director for a magazine in los angeles, am a shopaholic, love clubbing (though i don't do it as much as i did before)...am wondering how i'm going to pack lightly for my trip when i know i must look GORGEOUS every day.

peace out,
karie

So you're not a dj? :p

Re: hi

Mark Sun said:
djfrostcali said:

peace out,
karie

So you're not a dj? :p

Not a professional one. I used to spin records in my room for fun...sold the decks a year ago :( would love someday to take it up again, but I just don't have the time anymore.

I spun mostly progressive trance...but my taste has changed to house music (like Eric Morillo or Mark Farina)...

hullo

Hey,

My name is Chicken, I come from Edinburgh, this year will be my first time in Ibiza, most looking forward to Cream's 10th Birthday, going to be quality. I like all types of music, mostly the harder side of trance & dance music...

I Predict a Riot!

Alright ladies and gents,

Have been lurking this board on and off for over a year now and have finally registered myself so I feel a bit obliged to do a brief presentation of myself as followes.

27 year old, living in Stockholm, Sweden. DJing in and around town wich is always pure fun. Work at a web agency. Likes tech- and deep house (mainly the German sound), vocal house and Sambuca (the black one). Heading for Ibiza for two weeks July 22. Looking forward to DC10, Bora Bora, Space and whatever event that will be spinning tech house or just has a great vibe.

Questions about Stockholm and our (at the moment brilliant) club scene? Shoot!

Re: hullo

CheekyChicken said:
Hey,

My name is Chicken, I come from Edinburgh, this year will be my first time in Ibiza, most looking forward to Cream's 10th Birthday, going to be quality. I like all types of music, mostly the harder side of trance & dance music...

I Predict a Riot!

your name is CHICKEN??

well aye, sort of, its my actual nickname, all my mates call me Chicken, I introduce myself as Chicken, and it has f*ck all to do with that geordie twat Michelle off Big Brother... :lol:

hello

miss xs

23 years old

international dj playing hard dance and house music

love martial arts and football and am coming to ibiza very soon :d

Hey, im moddums

Age 23 from NE of england and i work for Tyne & Wear Fire & Rescue

Get to ibiza as much as i can, hopefully going out on the 28th of july and looking forward to some dirty house and lots or coronitas.. then back again late august

HI - yet another newbie here!

I'm Bella, 26 from Edinburgh. This August will be my fifth trip to Ibiza, staying, again, in Figueretas.

I work as a press officer for an international organisation, which is pretty dull, but lots of scope for internet surfing during work hours!

from Seattle

My name is Theo and I'm living in Seattle right now. Coming to Ibiza at the end of August/begining of September. Haven't been to Europe in 15 years and I'm looking forward to experiencing the island. I have enjoyed Roger Sanchez's Release Yourself CD series for years and I can't wait to see him live.

Hi I'm lisa and mauricio is my fiance. We live in Sydney australia but i'm from a town called pontefract (or ponte-carlo as most people call it) in west yorkshire.
We both went to ibiza (seperately) last year for the 1st time......fell in love with the place and consequently fell in love with eachother!!!

We're returning this year in august for 2weeks.....15-29/30 august and we can't wait!!! :D :D :D :D

We've got a rough idea of which places we're gonna go to (mainly Pacha & Space) but any tips or suggestions for other places and good nights will be greatly aprpeciated.

Maybe we'll meet some of you out there!!!!

6wks&6days and counting!!!!! :D :D :D :D

hi @ll

my name is Karol, i'm 26 years old
I'm originally from Poland but i'm currently living in UK (nottingham)

this summer will be my first time to Ibiza and i cant wait !!!!

Hi,

I'm Tom from Poland, too :) Ibiza virgin - hehe :) but this SEp will be my first time :)

Maybe somebody from Poland will be from the middle of Sep?

See you all there :)

Back