INTRODUCE YOURSELF PLEASE

HI, NAMES MATT HIBBERT AND IM 20 AND STUDYING IMAGINATIVE WRITING AT LIVERPOOL JOHN MOORES UNI.
TRANMERE SEASON TICKET HOLDER AND FOLLOW THEM AWAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE.
DJ/PRODUCER WHEN I CAN BE ARSED ASWELL, GOT ONE RECORD OUT AT THE MO ON J&J RECORDS AND HAVE PLAYED IN A FEW BARS ROUND LIVERPOOL.
BACK TO IBIZA FOR THE 3RD YEAR IN A ROW ON AUGUST 12-27 AT CLUB PARAISO.

Hi there!
My name is Anna and i am from Russia
I have not been to Ibiza yet, so it will be my first time there! cant wait! try to learn some spanish words :lol:
Going to stay in Figueretas for 2 weeks!!
Adios!!

DJNC said:
Mark Sun wrote:
SOSOK_RUSSIA wrote:
----------------------------HI PEOPLE !!!!!!
I am HOT Russian Guy from siberia & i am going to ibiza.....to blow it!!!!

Novosibirsk?

nope, Ekaterinburg, in the Urals....
heard?????

You don't work for KC do you???

What is "KC" ????

Hi, my name is Danny, I am 16, nearly 17, and I am currently at college about to take exams in Computing, Business Studies, Maths & Stats and Philosophy & Ethics. I have been to ibiza once before but it was with the family, and wasn't a 'Let's go clubbing' kind of thing, heh. But I did have an awesome time. Hopefully returning next summer to do the 'Let's go clubbing' kind of thing ;D

Yo.

My name is Darz, I'm from near Liverpool, I'm 22. Went Ibiza four years ago, and have been every summer since at least once. Have done the usual drunken antics such as telling my mates I'll meet them in the bar next door which turned out to be KFC and got lost and hanging round with randoms all night on my first night in Ibiza, to coming in at 8am then drinking a full bottle of absinthe with 3 mates. The usual banter.

At weekend's in the UK you can find me either DJing or clubbing around the country with my disco partners.

hi every 1, my name is kelly im 18, i love ibiza! its all i talk bout an all i dream bout, iv only been once, a family hol, i conned my mum into beleavin san an was a quiet spot! stayed there 4 2 weeks, whilst they moped about, i was out meetin people an goin 2 the clubs! had a well good time! i go there every year (startin this july!) :p 8) :lol: 8)

Morbyd said:
White Cowboy =) said:
Morbyd said:
Da blin! skolko russkih poyavilis na forume! Privet! Velkom!
i ne govori! =)))
ty tam byl uje? che delal? pil? :D
Da, byl uzhe 4 raza. pyatiy raz cherez 2 nedely. i ya tolko pivo pyu 8)
Gamarjoba, genocvale i konechno uvazhaemye damy!

Vot vse by vam vodku p'yanstvovat' i besporyadki narushat'. Pit' mnogo vredno, osobenno v zharu i na Ibize.

Tozhe poedu cherez paru nedel', SA-Bay, popravlyat' zdorov'e.

btw why the hell are we all talking Russian here, amigos? Lets better try Catalonian or something. I , e.g., know "bon dia"

Mitrich said:

Vot vse by vam vodku p'yanstvovat' i besporyadki narushat'. Pit' mnogo vredno, osobenno v zharu i na Ibize.

btw why the hell are we all talking Russian here, amigos? Lets better try Catalonian or something. I , e.g., know "bon dia"
Another one! It is truly a Russian invasion... though you apparently live in York, of all places :lol:

Boring trivia for a Tuesday (or as David Brent would say - FACT!) - YORK is the only place in England where it is still 'deemed' legal for an Englishman to kill a Scotsman.... Though you have to use a Bow and Arrow and it has to be inside the city walls.....

:eek:

DJNC said:
... - YORK is the only place in England where it is still 'deemed' legal for an Englishman to kill a Scotsman.... Though you have to use a Bow and Arrow and it has to be inside the city walls.....
:eek:
This is only half of the problem: nobody yet abolished another old legal requirement: every York citizen (only male, I think) must do daily training with the Bow and Arrow for at least two hours, probably regarding the above mentioned Scottish connection... I hope there are not many Scotsmen in Ibiza? Who knows, maybe they have similar legislation with respect to York and are not that restricted by "inside the city walls"?

Mitrich said:
Morbyd said:
White Cowboy =) said:
Morbyd said:
Da blin! skolko russkih poyavilis na forume! Privet! Velkom!
i ne govori! =)))
ty tam byl uje? che delal? pil? :D
Da, byl uzhe 4 raza. pyatiy raz cherez 2 nedely. i ya tolko pivo pyu 8)

DAVAI, DAVAI, DAVAI !!!

Hey!

My name is Annabel or Bel as my mates call me. Im an Ibiza virgin going out on the 4th July for a week with my best mate who has been twice. :lol: ;)

Im 19, but will be 20 by the time i get to Ibiza!! :lol: i live in Norwich.

I hope to party lots, drink loads and get a fab tan! 8) Will be staying in San Antonio Bay. Does anyone have any tips as to where to go for an ibiza virgin! where to go, what to drink? :?: Want to have the best time possible so would like tips if anyone has any?!
;)

Thanks

Bel

Hey!

My name is Annabel or Bel as my mates call me. Im an Ibiza virgin going out on the 4th July for a week with my best mate who has been twice.

Im 19, but will be 20 by the time i get to Ibiza!! i live in Norwich.

I hope to party lots, drink loads and get a fab tan! Will be staying in San Antonio Bay. Does anyone have any tips as to where to go for an ibiza virgin! where to go, what to drink? Want to have the best time possible so would like tips if anyone has any?!

Have you read all the info here.... www.ibiza-spotlight.com/night/ibiza_virgins_i.htm

Back