INTRODUCE YOURSELF PLEASE

stuie said:
Welcome to the forums Luke :D

LukeW said:
the tune i love most that I want to hear out there is Tiestio - Adagio For Strings! i love that tune!

but Tiesto should face charges for what he's done to that classic :twisted:

lol true

but its just such a good tune! i love listening to it when im in the gym or on my MD player on th ebus!

Anywayz, Cheers 4 the welcome!

Hey all, I'm Patrick (obviously). I'm 28, a software developer/cubicle dweller during the day, and got into house/trance music a few years ago. I'm mainly into the energetic, dance floor burning side of the music, not so much the chill out stuff.

I'm from Indiana in the USA. We have nada here in the way of techno clubbing, so I've decided to head for that Mecca of the clubbing experience, Ibiza. I'm an Ibiza virgin getting into international travel maybe a bit late with my first trip being Ireland 2 years ago, but hey, now is when I can afford it. ;) I hear ya on cost, Brian. This year's vacation is would pay 7 or 8 months rent for me. :p

I'll land on Ibiza for the first time on June 19th-21st, then leave for a tour of Spain that will include four more nights on Ibiza (27th-30th). I'm planning a busy schedule of events starting with the WLS opening, then probably Cocoon the next night. Could even throw in Circo Loco earlier on Monday if I'm really feeling ambitious. :D

patrick767 said:
Hey all, I'm Patrick (obviously). I'm 28, a software developer/cubicle dweller during the day, and got into house/trance music a few years ago. I'm mainly into the energetic, dance floor burning side of the music, not so much the chill out stuff.

I'm from Indiana in the USA. We have nada here in the way of techno clubbing, so I've decided to head for that Mecca of the clubbing experience, Ibiza. I'm an Ibiza virgin getting into international travel maybe a bit late with my first trip being Ireland 2 years ago, but hey, now is when I can afford it. ;) I hear ya on cost, Brian. This year's vacation is would pay 7 or 8 months rent for me. :p

I'll land on Ibiza for the first time on June 19th-21st, then leave for a tour of Spain that will include four more nights on Ibiza (27th-30th). I'm planning a busy schedule of events starting with the WLS opening, then probably Cocoon the next night. Could even throw in Circo Loco earlier on Monday if I'm really feeling ambitious. :D

What's up Patrick, i'm from the states too.
You will have an amazing time on the island, it's like no place on earth!
This is my 4th trip there and still loving it!

MyVenture said:
patrick767 said:

What's up Patrick, i'm from the states too.
You will have an amazing time on the island, it's like no place on earth!
This is my 4th trip there and still loving it!

I'm originally from California, that makes a few of us from the States now 8)

Hi im Matt and im a manc get from manchester (obviously), im 20!

Im going out on the 20th June with me girlfriend to work out there 4 summer. Any1 fancy hooking up for a few bevs while were over there?

;)

alright

ma names chris, going on the 11th june for a week, not been before so i cany wait.

jesus i hate those introduce yerself posts! :eek:

i've been member of this forum since april 2004 but i've only realised now i never had introduced myself... :oops:... okay, here we go:

my name is michael and i live in switzerland. i am half swiss and half italian (but i look more like a swiss guy). i was born in 1980 which means i'm 25 now. i am into clubbing for years now, but i only made my first two ibiza-experiences last july and september (you might remember my reviews, one of them was a monster ;) ). but since then i am an absolute ibiza-addict. this year i will be on the island for three weeks in july! wow! i love the island with all its beautiful beaches, towns, cool lounges and restaurants...and of course the clubs! (amnesia and space are my favourites)

i like quite all styles of electronic dance music and i like doing sports a lot!

for those of you never been to switzerland: clubbing here is also great, we always get a lot of international dj's and in august we always have the so-called "streetparade"...1'000'000 people dancing on the streets and it's the biggest party-event of the year...parties start thursday night and don't end till monday morning... :twisted: apart of clubbing, switzerland is also great for hiking and skiing - i love our mountains!

i guess that's enough for now :lol:
pictures: www.fotki.com/stivi

Just a quick hello from me :D

been a board member roughly a year.

Thanx for all the good advice these boards have helped me out quite alot.

Quick profile

age 34 :eek:

into: oldskool house

also lawler, morillo, roger sanchez love my progressive house also like it funky.

Been to ibiza only twice and am off again 25th June - 2nd July

Hope to see some of you lot there.

Pics on request lol

Hi there!

My name is Wayne, I'm 25 and I live in Dublin, Ireland. I've been going to Ibiza every year since 1998, including going for the whole summer in 2001. I've been a memebr of this forum for a while, but have only started posting recently.

I look forward to exchanging news, views and reviews with you all as we move into another summer of madness!

Hi,
I'm rachel i'm 22 and live near derby.
I'm in to most dance music from techno to house. I have been to ibiza 3 times. I'm off out there again with 13 mates the last week of july. I cant wait to go back, it has been too long.

hi iam paul i run early doors in manchester !
went to ibiza in 2001 fell in love with tthe place so we are going to run the night thereall summer woohoo !!! :evil:

Hi Im Angela.
Im 19, Im a graphic designer for my local newspaper in south west scotland, and I have yet to experience the delights of Ibiza.
However, am booked to go for two weeks this summer and cannot wait!

:D

Hi, my name is Natasha and I am from London, I have just turned 30 so have been Ibiza 3 times but this was when I was 18, 20 and 23. What with the milestone I thought sod it, I want to go back! Always loved it and have the best memories of it so I hope it's just as good still?!

I have stayed in San An (as you do your first time), then the Bay and then St.Eulalia. This time we are staying in Figuretes - Hotel Es Vive.

I've just booked my tickets for We Love Sundays opening party at Space and am thinking about going Pacha on the Friday night when we first get there. The other nights I think we'll just go to a few bars. It's just me and a girlie mate going so should be good! 8)

Hi everyone, i will be going to ibiza at the end of August. I'm going by myself, does anybody have any recomendations as where to go and a some tips on how to make it a good trip. Also like i said i will be going by myself, would that be a problem? I would really appreciate your feed back on this.

Thanx

hiya im lauren jus joined!!!!im 17 goin 2 ibiza 9th jul y 4the first time!!will have finished 6th form by den so will b up 4 havin a great time!!!cnt w8!!!!

Wot up people, i'm boyd smith from aberdeen scotland... staying in san an bay for 2 weeks from 23rd june. This will be first time for me and the lads as we're only yung'uns'.(18).word out

Back