INTRODUCE YOURSELF PLEASE

Hola!

My name is Brian, I am a 28 year old from the states. I went to Ibiza for the first time last year and had an unbeleivable time. I plan on going again in 2006. I know what you are thinking, why isn't he going this year??? Well, being an American, this is a very expensive trip for consecutive holidays. So, going every other year will have to satisfy my love jones with this amazing island.

hi all my names waldy(william) im 28 going out to ibiza for 2 weeks on 20th august with 6 mates theyve all been before but im a virgin cant wait its been a while since ive been single so looking forward too it :D

Hi there

Hi all.....

My name is John, from a little place called Australia, Adelaide to be exact.
Just thought I'd join up and say hi. Originally born in Manchester, came over here in '88. Been back to Manc once in '96. But this time coming back with a mate. Hopefully June next year. And doing the Ibiza thing hopefully.

So I'll be asking a few questions before now and then. Seems a long way away, but need to get in early for flights from here to Manchester. price is approx $2000. In pounds thats about 700.

Anyway enough rambling....
Toodles

Hi peeps,

My names Les and I'm 31 years young, was born in Gibraltar, grew up in California, and now been living in Gibraltar for quite some time. I've partied across a couple continents but this year will be 1st season in Ibiza, a few of my friends that are vets have convinced me to go. Going over on June 4th for the opening parties then flying back out for the closing parties (will also be over there inbetween), hope to meet some of ya out there :)

hi,

Hi! i'm Cila, 25 years old and live in London.

daytimes i'm an editorial assistant for a music magazine, my nights are for gigs, theatre, cinema, gym and of course lots and lots of clubbing!

went out to ibiza last year for the first time and totally fell in love! this year i'm flying out 22nd August and staying till 4 Oct. am hugely excited and hugely nervous so any tips on finding cheaping long(ish) term lodging, etc would be most appreciated!!!

will probably be spending lots of time on here over the next few months so look forward to getting to know peeps :D

u will find handy hints on ere.

depends if u can work out if peeps are taking the pi$$ or not... :lol:

welcome btw! 8)

Hello,

my names darren. I went to Ibiza for the first time last year and had a wicked time. As i'm writing this, I'm waiting on a reply from my mates about booking for this year. Should be there for 4th july-11th July '05. Last year went to Underwater night and thoroughly enjoyed it and thought Pacha was the most gorgeous club I've ever been to. Went to the sunset strip about 4 times that week last year coz loved the sunsets soooooo much.

Anyway, this year i plan to go to Manumission and possibly a trance night (for the first time - just to experience it), maybe Armin Van Buuren or hopefully tiesto if we can get tickets.

I work in a big record shop in London, ordering hip hop, urban and dance music. Loved the recent Buzzin' Fly compilation and also love the Hed Kandi mix albums (sorry). My favourite mix cd from last year was the 'Made In Italy' cd on Azuli Records, had all the early big tunes on it.

My prediction for tune of the year goes to :-

Yves Larock - Zookey (Lift Your Leg Up) (Bob Sinclair Mix)

infectious tune, massive!!!!!!

look 4ward to a good summer

darren

How ya doing kids!

My names Lee, ive been Ibiza twice so far and going back for a 3rd time this year - 6th of August til the 21st!

Staying in the Hotel Brisa, never been there before but it looks alrite!

can't wait to get my arse over there with 5 other crazy lads from Leicester and the tunes im loving at the mo is:

Steve Mac - That Big Track
Worth A Mention:
Bon Garcon - Freak U

C ya around!

8)

Hi everyone,
My name is Greg n i havent been to ibiza :oops: ... yet
Im plannin on goin on 27th of march till da 30th (a short stay i kno but i'l b goin bac soon after ;) )

I DJ hardcore n hard dance and.....yea, if u wana kno anythin else, let me kno n mayb i'l tell u ;)

Safe

Hey guys!

My name is Orla. I'm 21. I've never been to Ibiza but I'm going this summer so I need to find out all about it.
I enjoy all kinds of music and I can't wait to go to the big clubs over there.
Also can't wait to get a nice tan.

Later
XXX

Hi guys. I had just arrived here on the forum. So I should introduce my self......

Talking a little about me. I´m 1.93m tall and 90kg. I work with advertising like an Art Director. I love techno and Trance. My english is all right but I´m much better talking than writting. I understand Spanish like all Brazilians but I can´t speak. This is not my first trip to Europe. I´ve been in lots of places before. London, Amsterdam, Berlin, Munich, Denmark, Switzerland, Praha, Barcelona, Madrid, Palma De Mallorca, Paris... and lots more...

I will be there from june 25th to july 2nd. Probably I will stay on Lux-Mar Apts. If someone wish to know and talk with a new funny friend please writte me back. I´m going alone but i really don´t care. I know there are lot´s of nice people to meet there.

The city I live is São Paulo. A greate city to go clubbing. But I´m not from here. I´m from Porto Alegre, a nice city in the south of Brazil... So it´s not tropical and sometimes is cold.

I going to Cannes Ad festival before IBIZA. That´s why i´m going to Europe this year. So after work a little fun....

Thank´s to all friends from IBIZA FORUNS. Hope to meet someone there this summer.

Bye.

Hiya!!!

Im eilidh, ended up in Ibiza for a mad weekend back in 2003, after travelling round Spain and Morocco. We discovered that it was only gonna cost us £30 to get an overnight ferry from Barcelona to Ibiza so that was that, off we went!!!!!!!!!

Fell in love with the place (and of course the music) and eventually going back this summer to work. Cant wait!!! Anyone ele heading out this summer?

Eilidh xx
:lol:

hey forum
Reynolds here clubbing is my 1st love and will be my last, this year im heading out to ibiza for ma 1st time with ma 2 best m8's.

going on 20th july till 3rd Aug will be there for ma bday gonna be raving with tiesto when i turn 22 what a nite it will be.

u can probly gess tiesto is ma 1 of ma fav DJ's i was in Arnhem, Holland his latest dvd last year and it was just as good as it looks on the dvd :lol:

lookin forward to tlkin to u guys

chewie_oo7 said:

welcome btw! 8)

well, i'll try. but i'm american and we're not very good with sarcasm...

chewie_oo7 said:
zooey said:
chewie_oo7 said:

welcome btw! 8)

well, i'll try. but i'm american and we're not very good with sarcasm...

not even after livin in london?

clearly, i'm not the only one who struggles ;)

think i'm above average (for a yank) but we'll see! :)

Hey guys, Im luke from north wales! Fist time in Ibiza this summer, cant wait! Im 20 years old, got my party hat on already! looking forward!

the tune i love most that I want to hear out there is Tiestio - Adagio For Strings! i love that tune!

Anywayz Ill be there 13th - 27th June! Pm me if youll be in San at the same time!

Welcome to the forums Luke :D

LukeW said:
the tune i love most that I want to hear out there is Tiestio - Adagio For Strings! i love that tune!

but Tiesto should face charges for what he's done to that classic :twisted:

Back