INTRODUCE YOURSELF PLEASE

JOE JOE

HEY EVERYONE MY NAME IS JOE I AM A FITNESS INSTRUCTOR AND A CHEF. I WENT TO IBIZA IN 2002 AND HAD THE TIME OF MY LIFE, THEN I WENT BACK OUT THERE TO WORK IN 2004 AND WELL YEAH IT WAS CLASS ..... GOING AGAIN THIS YEAH LEAVING THE 1ST OF MAY .... TAKE CARE EVERYONE SPEAK TO U ALL SOON ...

Hi there!

My name's Laura and I came from bloody cold Finland!
I've never been to Ibiza, but I have worked in Bodrum (Turkey) and Ayia Napa (Cyprus) as a scandinavian club rep.
I just don't know what to tell you about myself, just ask and I'll tell you EVERYTHING..........almost everything!! Wicked!! :p ;)

Laura1 said:
Hi there!

My name's Laura and I came from bloody cold Finland!
I've never been to Ibiza, but I have worked in Bodrum (Turkey) and Ayia Napa (Cyprus) as a scandinavian club rep.
I just don't know what to tell you about myself, just ask and I'll tell you EVERYTHING..........almost evrything!! Wicked!! :p ;)

There is a foreign exchange student in my high school from Finland. I don't know what part of Finland. I think she's from the part that is the most Finny.

Never mind Mark, he's a bit... ehem... err... well, you know
1910.gif

Hi there Guys

My name is Sammy Jo Moriarty and i come from the sunny South Wales.

I am 17yrs old, have long blonde hair with purple streaks, big hazel brown eyes, im thin but not too thin,

Its going to be my first time in Ibiza this year and i so cant wait.
My bloke went out there and worked last year.

I love going out clubbing and getting messy.

Fav Djs are so far Armin Van buuren who i am still yet to see, Tiesto, Matt Hardwick, Big Al. and so on lol.

well thats all i can think of so far.

Sammy x

I'm 21 and studying Travel and Tourism Management in Sheffield.. This year will be my 4th visit to Ibiza.. hopefully make it out for some of the closings.

my friend's mum is finnish and im so intrigued as to what was said i think i might have to email her ad find out.....not that im bored or anything...

How's it goin? my name is dee and im 20 and I live just outside Belfast. Im into trance music big time and love djing but havent made it out of the bedroom yet!! My favourite djs are pvd, armin and markus schulz also like the more bangin djs like halliwell. I went to Ibiza for the first time last year had a belter hopefully goin back this july

Hi All...

I'm from Brighton, last time I was in Ibiza was 2003 so obviously a trip this year is in the pipeline!!! :D

I'm a bit of an allrounder when it comes to music, PVD and Junior Jack being some of my faves...

DnB a big no no...

Nice to meet u all!

Lisa x

Back