INTRODUCE YOURSELF PLEASE

Hi all,

My name is James Greer Im 24 and Im from Manchester. Been going to Ibiza regularly for 5 years now, cant wait to get there for the opening parties again this year.

Im a part time DJ in and around the Manchester area, have also played at El Divino, Savannahs and Sunsea Bar in Ibiza.

Thats about everything I think

knifey as if i do lol evry1 always says i look well younger than 18 wen am out am only little aswell so my height does not help lol :)

Helloo! My name is Gemma. I'm 19 years old and a student from Manchester. I've been visiting Ibiza since I was 4 with my parents and have been coming back ever since. I think I'm visiting the island for the 11th time this September (how mad is that?!). The last two times I visited I was with my boyfriend Guy, who has also fallen in love with the place.
The only thing that has changed is that I stay in Playa D'en Bossa now, rather than Portinax!
Nice to hear from people who are as obsessed with the place as I am! :D

sexylady said:
my name's hayley im 18 from leeds in england, beenj 2 ibiza twice october 2003 and june 2004 both times truly fab. i am going 2 live in ibiza for the summer i go in april :) x

You're 18! Holy crap! Get out from under the tanning beds; 'tis killing the skin.

Hola sexylady!!!!!!!!!!!

he visto tu foto y estas muy buena.espero verte en ibiza este año en el es paradis

hiya pins u ok ? :) and i dont think i look that bad mate i aint been on tanning beds 4 ages im 1/4 italian so i am dark neway :eek:

Hello everyone!!

Hi peeps!
My name is Troy and I am from Australia. Currently I work in IT for a major company. One of my friends and I are heading over to Ibiza in July this year for our first time, and we can't wait!! We have been reading the forums and it sounds like everyone has the same word to describe it: Magical! Unfotunately because we live so far away it is costing us a fortune to get there ($2500 each in flights!) but if it is as good as you guys make it sound then I think we will be parting with that oney happily for a few years to come! I am mad in to my dance, house and Techno music, pretty much any artist! Hopefully we can meet some people from the forums when we get there. We will be at Space 14th of July this year, and departing the white isle on the 27th, so if you hear an aussie accent around the island, don't be afraid to say g'day!!

Hi ppl :D I am Ashley aged 18. I’m from Manchester and am a student at Manchester Met Uni.

I first went to Ibiza when I was a baby, a toddler and a teenager and now I’m goin again in July, it will be my 6th time on the island, first time in san an and I cant wait. ahhh :lol:

I’m going on the 9th July with my mate Ruth n we are staying at the pacific hotel.

Hey everyone!

I'm Mikey from Brooklyn, New York. I'm 27 years old and headed to Ibiza for the first time this summer. My girlfriend went last year, had a blast and so we decided to go together this time around. As much as she's told me about her trip, I still guess I have no idea what I'm in store for!

;)

Nice to "meet" you all...

Hiya........ive just joined about 5 mins ago......don't really have too much to say cos I dont' know any off ya yet....I live in South Africa originally from Scotland though......would LOVE to go to Ibiza and hope too very soon, came across this site and thought it would be fun to join..........
:)

Hi Everybody!

My Name is Rob and im from Billericay in Essex. Im 25 and love clubbing. I first went to Ibiza when I was 17 and that started my honeymoon with Dance music.

Went back to Ibiza last year and rediscovered it now I cant wait for the Space opening weekend!

I Dj out and about sometimes playing allsorts of House.

HIIII PEOPLE!!!!
I'm irena, from Sofia Bulgaria! I'm 20 years a student and all i do is partying 8) I've never been to ibiza, but this is going to be changed. This summer 'm planning to work there, just can't wait.... but the bad thing is that i'm coming alone and don't know nobody who has worked or been there.In a word i have no experience with the island, but expect the best of it :lol:
See ya

Hello! My name is Jason and I am a house head. My wife and I are going to Ibiza this summer (late September) for the first time. We have been wanting to go for years but didn't have the vacation time or money. Well, we now have both so we've booked airfare, hotel, and transportation. We can't wait! Look forward to meeting some people on the board and hopefully in person during closing parties. 8)

~Jason

Nightfly

At the moment ive got a monthly residency at a Drum and Bass night, playing House in the back room, at the Rhythm Factory on Whitechapel road in London

Back