INTRODUCE YOURSELF PLEASE

Hi everyone,
my name is Jordana and Im from BC Canada. I will travelling to Ibiza July 2006. I heard it was quite expensive there so I thought I would give myself quite a lot of time to save! Hopefully I will be seeing you lot in the forum soon! :D

My name is Michael, and I have been coming to Ibiza since 83, when the only place to watch the sun set in San An was to sit on the rocks next to the fishing jetty!

I have an apartment in the Bossa Sol development in P d'en B, and can wake up each day, walk out of my lounge and sit on the balcony drinking coffee whilst watching the boats racing over to Formentera - Paradise.

Anyway, my serious clubbing days are over, but I still try to catch 1 or 2 dates each year. Next year I will be aiming to get to Circo Loco, plus whatever new night turns me on.

My tip for anyone new to the island - don't plan to much, just get over here and relax. The fun will find you!

hi,

my names lee im 19 in feb,from cheshire and coming out to ibiza to work the summer on the 23rd april,cant wait im really lookin forward to it,love the place!!,bringing my tunes aswell on the off chance :D if ne one whos workin out there would like to add me to msn that wud be wicked as id like to meet some more of you before i go. 8)

hey! im Ruth, im 25 years old and live in Dewsbury near Leeds. Been to Ibiza tons of times and lived and worked there as a holiday rep last summer, also going back as a rep this summer.
Been a member a while now but not posted for yonks! soz! xx

Hey!! My name is Marco, 23 Years old from Padova (near to venezia - Italy 8) )
I've been to Ibiza 1st time last september, only for 3 days :cry:
I found it great so next summer I'm coming for 1 week ;)
My fav music is trance, but I also like funky house.
I'm a boating instructor, and in my spare times I take the plane and go clubbin an partyin all around Europe: last party was INNERCITY in A'dam :D

Alright ppl. I'm Craig i'm 19 and from Northern Ireland. This summer 8 of us are heading to Ibiza for a fortnight of madness. Just on here to find out as much as i can about the place. Up the Wineteam!

Bit late but...

My names chris as you have probally guessed,i'm 20 21 in augest and from L/pool,im a carpenter/joiner time served,been to ibiza once (last summer july) and have the Ibiza bug all-ready going back there in September (9th for 10 days).Like most kind of music but esspically Breaks and trance (not this hard trance stuff tho) allso like house of most forms.Fav djs are Sasha,James Zabiller,Pvd,Avb,Danny Howles,Ste Parry and Carl Cox.

hi everyone.... :D

my names kim... im 18 and live in sunny ireland lol

i work doin promotions in a lapdancin club in dublin its a gud giggle... i enjoy the laugh.. myself and my best mate work together and float around temple bar promotin the club....

been holiday'n in ibiza for a few years...
as i got older and as the holidays became unsupervised ibiza got better :lol:

cant wait to get over to ibiza ive presuaded my best mate to come with me so were leavin the promotions and headin over in april to work for the season....
cant wait to get out of this rainy cold weather...

roll on the summer... anyway lovely to meet u all.. big smooch x

*kimmie* ;)

DAWN FROM LANCASHIRE

HI JUST TO SAY HELLO.
IV BOOKED A HOL FOR ME AND MY FELLA IN JUNE - SAN ANTONIO
JUST THOUGHT ID SURF A FEW IBIZA FORUMS AND SAY HELLO TO EVERY1
XX

My name's Kramer.

I'm in my thirties, been to Ibiza four times since 2001, one bad trip, three really good ones, the last two being better and better.

I really like progressive house, favourite DJs are Sasha, Danny Howells, and Digweed. Not so keen on funky vocal house, but will make an exception when I'm in Ibiza. (and Moneypennys in Birmingham0

I live in Nottingham, don't go clubbing quite as much as I used to, but tend to go to either Stealth or Miss Moneypennys in Birmingham.

If I can't go to Ibiza then my other love is to go to the Alps.

I am Nicky aged 24. I live in Greater London and work in the travel industry.

I went to Ibiza in '98 and '99. ( Since then I have also been to Magaluf, Falaraki, Ayia Napa and Gran Canaria...and although they were good, Ibiza is my first love!! ) Been gagging to get back ever since but all my mates think they are either too old, or are heavily into the garage Ayia Napa scene and have no interest in the great white isle (their loss!)

I am thinking of working in Ibiza next summer hopefully, just figuring out a way I can get a travel indusrty related job but thats another post...

I like all types of music from cheese (sorry!) to house to rock.

Hi all!

My name's Lola (and I'm a showgirl!) I'm 23, from Glasgow and was last in Ibiza in 2001, but am desperate to get back later this year!!
Stumbled across this website by accident, but glad I did, it's made my mind up that I have to get back there!!!

Hope to see you all on the forum...and hopefully over there!

Lola xxxx ;)

Moha from Lausanne, Switzerland. My first encounter with Ibiza was in 1973. Don't be surprised I'm 50 and still enjoying Eivissa.

hey this is sort of a group effort here....
theres 8 of us so here we go
Yoolie, armesy,catty, mckenna,byrne,ray,donnelly and wazza
aka
Karl,Big Steve,Michael,James,Ste,Ray,Paul and Warren

were all 18 and scouse (got 2 b a plus) 8)
were hitting ibiza 4 the first time this year---me catty and ray went 2 tenerife last year with some other m8s that was a grin :D ....

wer in2 all diferent types music and use can bet me and armsey will always b the 1st ppl up 4 a laugh

were going 2 ibiza this july so if any of u peeps r there mayb we'll c yas lol
thanx neways Yoolie n the boys ;)

hey... afew people have been having some problems reading the posts ive made
so i went and changed them all so they make more sense

hope use can al read them now
yoolie ;)

Yoolie ya cud hav thought of a better name than scouse clubber. as yoolie has just mentioned me, am mckenna am one of the 8 ppl goin to ibiza n its gona b brilliant. :D

Hi everyone,Im Ped I am from Southampton and am 24 years old.I have been to Ibiza 7 times since 1999.I love everything about it.Hopefully looking into working out there this summer.

my name's hayley im 18 from leeds in england, beenj 2 ibiza twice october 2003 and june 2004 both times truly fab. i am going 2 live in ibiza for the summer i go in april :) x

Back