INTRODUCE YOURSELF PLEASE

Hey there

I’m a 24 yea old Irish lad that has been to Ibiza 3 times (and loved every fookin minute of it)

I am currently perusing a career in IT (NERD) but am cutting it short to travel around the world, I think I deserve it after spending 6 years at Uni.

I have been in a relationship for the last eight years but she’s worth it

Cant wait to get stuck into all the ranting goin on

*shows great enthusiasm*

~D~ said:
Hey there

I’m a 24 yea old Irish lad that has been to Ibiza 3 times (and loved every fookin minute of it)

I am currently perusing a career in IT (NERD) but am cutting it short to travel around the world, I think I deserve it after spending 6 years at Uni.

I have been in a relationship for the last eight years but she’s worth it

Cant wait to get stuck into all the ranting goin on

*shows great enthusiasm*
What did you study exactly?

GDay,

Name's Shaun and Im from Melbourne, Australia. 24 years old and counting down the days til i get out of the office and onto the plane! (Especially since it currently 5 degrees celsius and pouring rain)

My first time out of the country and I figured what better destination than the party capital of the earth (2nd only to Melbourne, of course).

Myself and two mates will be arriving in ibiza on Sunday 5th September and will be heading straight to Space to kick off the week. So keep your eyes peeled for the 3 boys from downunder as we carve up the dance floor and attempt to make heaps of new friends!

P.S. Must say that Im dissapointed to see very few other Aussies posting messages. Either Ill have to look harder or the word needs to be spread in my homeland!

hola guapas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

el 16 de septiembre a 24 voy a ibiza,os espero si alguna chica ;) quiere salir de fiesta ya sabe ,contestameeeeeeeeeeeeeee
adios.

Hi!

My name is Tony, I'm 19 y.o. clubber from Moscow. I'm a journalist for the russian all-about-Ibiza site www.ibiza.ru (don't check it if u don't know russian). So... i'm interested in all the things which happen there. Be pleasure, not shy, PM me all the news and other interesting stuff....

Thx -)
Stay cool!

I'm Laura, 19..Went Ibiza this year and loved it and looking to go out and work as a dancer next year.

I'm going to study Sports Science at university this septemeber,

I live in Kent/South East London border.

xx

went to ibiza sep 2001 - which was great! had a holiday romance with a duch gal, and lost something in a very romantic way ;) - couldt have been any more romantic

went sep 2003 - was crap! went all on my own and enede up satying in es canar- a family resort :eek: had to fart around getting buses all the time!

im considering going to ibiza next year to work, and then australia... but still undecided...

is 24 too old to be working in ibiza, doing bar work etc...? I have loads of bar experience...

Hi guys and girls!

I am posting this one behalf of anangel.

Hi im Emma, 24 from London and looking to go out to Ibiza to dance soon

and her pics are here, hope it works....
emma1-vi.jpg

emma2-vi.jpg

or try these links

http://public.fotki.com/Emma24/emma/emma1.html

http://public.fotki.com/Emma24/emma/emma2.html

Robo said:
the links should work.
Like I said before fotki doesn't support direct linking. they change de url's of the pictures every now and then. So at first you think they work, but a few minutes later the image link is broken. So...mystery solved! ;)

Hi everyone my name is leanne im 24 and live in bolton.been to ibiza twice going back for a 3rd in sep.i cant wait love the atmosphere love the people but most of all love the house music.I have decided to work there next summer feel i need to do it while i have the opportunity. there is no way im staying in bolton next summer i cant get ibiza out of my head its so addictive.so for anyone who is about to go go and rock the isle ,i certainly will be.

name is lee - 28. live in west london... dj/produce house music... am also in a newly formed band called dead by midnight - been likened to primal scream and kasabian... season ticket holder @ charlton athletic... favourite places: bora bora, dc10 & ireland...

kaffeetrinker_2.gif

leecashin said:
name is lee - 28. live in west london... dj/produce house music... am also in a newly formed band called dead by midnight - been likened to primal scream and kasabian... season ticket holder @ charlton athletic... favourite places: bora bora, dc10 & ireland...

kaffeetrinker_2.gif

lee come to serious saturday then if ur a house man ;)

my flat mates birthday and so won't be able to make it...

00009154.gif

i could try and persuade, but it's his choice and i bet we end up in neighbourhood... AGAIN!

i take it you're gonna be in the dusted arch and not the serious arch??!! :D

i shall flounce through both im sure 8)

neighbourhood is sooo over rated :lol:

u should tell him to try somewhere different ;)

Back