INTRODUCE YOURSELF PLEASE

Just lost Ibiza Virginity

Hi,

I'm James..

Am 23 and have just got back from my first trip in Ibiza. Went to the Space opening, Pacha and all that! Never thought I'd like Ibiza that much as I had been travelling for a year and really loved the spirit of it. Having now been to Ibiza, I can see how the same sort of people are found on this little Island. Coupled with a few class A's its a great experience.

I would love to work there. I am doing a music production course at point balnk (www.point-blank.com) and I hope to go to Ibiza when my music is huge!

Take care everyone. Your all nutters.

Haylo,

My names Kelly .. Kelzie Or simply whatever you want it to be =D
Im 16 [Unfortunatly] 17 soonish .. whoopty!
Im an ibiza Virgin .. Untill next year when i'll be out there for 2 weeks,just getting to know the area as im thinking of doing club repping =]
Cyas x

Good Morning
thought it was only polite to say hello am Islandchild (no really that is my name) I live on this little island and am 24! Am not a hardcore clubber but i have my moments! ;)

Haylo Mandy .. Nice animated thingy lol
And to Islandchild .. i love me hardcore i do =D
Hope to speak to mostof you soon

Only just seen this lol

Well.... im Dave, im 24 and im from a small 'ish' town in derbyshire uk.

As you can see im not one for going on! :D

Hi, I'm 24, originally from Hull, living in Kent now. First went to Ibiza in '99, but did the 18-30's thing :confused: . I'm older and wiser now so I'm off back for a week over the first weekend in Aug for some proper house music :D !!

Hi all i'm Mike, the site looks really good and busy unlike a lot of others!

Hi,
in a 30 years old male from Italy a i will stay in Ibiza for the first time from 17/7 until 31/7

i am alone, so if everyone want to smell a beer with me just mail me and we will meet somewhere ;)

Hola a todos!

I'm the lost member of the Spice Girls, Peppermint ;)
Just turned 30 years yesterday and to celebrate that I'm going to eat pizza. Ehm I mean I'm going to Ibiza, in September.

I've been clubbing for 10 years and heard all these stories about Ibiza and now finally I'm going to experience it myself. Yippee :D

HELLO ALL

Hey everyone i am a 20 yr. old student here in the states... im originally from Poland so im not a "YANK".. im an ibiza virgin but only until july 25th..

My name’s Mike ;)

I’m a 27 year old canadian (filipino origins), currently living in Montreal. I love my city/j’aime bien ma ville, but I think I need a change of scenery. :rolleyes:

Love family, traveling, house, dancing & $$$ (unfortunately).

My first time in Ibiza was a quick solo stop off last year. I HAD A BLAST! Will be back again this year (Aug 13-24). CAN'T WAIT! Like to meet some of you there, if not, hope you all have an unbelievably good time!

G-d Bless ;)

hey everyone,
My name is Ryan I am 25 years old and from Vancouver Canada. I am headed to Ibiza in Sept. for the closing parties 2-11 anyone else going to be there at the same time??? Any suggestions on were to go and what to see, beachs ect......besides the ovious

Back