INTRODUCE YOURSELF PLEASE

Hello everyone,

I am coming over to EU from South Africa for a 1 months holiday, starting off with Sonar Festival in Barcelona, then Glastonbury Festival and then 10 days in Ibiza 1-11 July. I have booked to stay at the Montesol Hotel in Ibiza town only because the visa requirements are very strict for us 3rd worlders so I had to make a hotel booking in a rush to get this visa - looks like a decent hotel tho, I hope so.

I was there for the 1st time in Aug 2000 - what memories of Cox at the Space Terrace!

space_cox.jpg

If you look closely u can see moi doing my thing behind Mr Cox (where did those 6 hours go?) Hope to attend the parties at Pacha with Wink and Jeff Mills, join the madness at DC 10 hopefully Mr C at the secret U garden.

I am travelling by myself, Age: lets say I am a mature party animal who never says die. If fact, who never says never.

Also wondering if there is any psy trance going on down, I know those GMS guys live on the island, and last time we were there got some wind of outdoor trance parties but apparently very very underground in fact so underground noone knows about them except those in the know.

Otherwise hoping to chill on beach bars around the island & meet some of you funky peeps.

kosmos said:
Hello everyone,

I am coming over to EU from South Africa for a 1 months holiday, starting off with Sonar Festival in Barcelona, then Glastonbury Festival and then 10 days in Ibiza 1-11 July. I have booked to stay at the Montesol Hotel in Ibiza town only because the visa requirements are very strict for us 3rd worlders so I had to make a hotel booking in a rush to get this visa - looks like a decent hotel tho, I hope so.

I was there for the 1st time in Aug 2000 - what memories of Cox at the Space Terrace!

space_cox.jpg

If you look closely u can see moi doing my thing behind Mr Cox (where did those 6 hours go?) Hope to attend the parties at Pacha with Wink and Jeff Mills, join the madness at DC 10 hopefully Mr C at the secret U garden.

I am travelling by myself, Age: lets say I am a mature party animal who never says die. If fact, who never says never.

Also wondering if there is any psy trance going on down, I know those GMS guys live on the island, and last time we were there got some wind of outdoor trance parties but apparently very very underground in fact so underground noone knows about them except those in the know.

Otherwise hoping to chill on beach bars around the island & meet some of you funky peeps.

Welcome to the board kosmos... you probably will find it useful to put your questions in the relevant forums

Sounds like you got a good summer lined up ;)

Hi
Im 19 and live In Hertforshire (near London) and first went to Ibiza last year with 7 other friends. I loved the weather and the atmosphere but most of all the music and nightlife. Im going back again this summer staying in Cala Longa with my girlfriend.
In the future i hope to have a place out in Ibiza so i can go as often as i want. :D
My fav Djs are Roger Sanchez and Armin Van Buuren

8) This must be it the oldest guy on the site 48.5 :?: .wonderful wife (65th member of david bowies fan club )me ex rodie did a lot of stage building at the liverpool stadium.etc 1972-1977.3 kids growing up fast.not like mum&dad.1st time to IBZIA .DONE THE REST WANT THE BEST.p.s. cullercoats is hot today :D

Hello everyone. My name is Knowlton (Knoly) Walsh. I am a 23 y/o male american dj/promoter/bartender heading out to ibiza for the first time on june 28th...not quite sure if ill come back in 1 month or 3. I have 1 college buddy of mine that has been working out there for the past 2 years as a promoter and dancer that totally sold me on coming out there so i am leaving my home country for the 1st time to go to what seems to be the craziest place on earth (with a stop in london where i have to change airports...in another country ive never been to).

Ive been a DJ fo the past 5 years playing a variety of styles, but now mainly dirtyelectrodiscofunkyhouse music from a variety of american and european labels/producers. check me out at fortheravers.com...djs under K. I am promote for volumeproductions.com, a Providence RI based promotions company.

I joined this board to hopefully meet some friends, partiers, djs, promoters, dancers and complete f***ing nutjobs like myself that will be out there this summer that maybe have tips on jobs/accomodation/the best ways to enjoy my summer. send me an email or check me out at faceparty.com/themanfall. anyways, anyone thats gonna be out there this july hit me up if you want...themanfall@hotmail.com.

take care,
k

Re: YO!!!!!!.....

magnus_0001usa said:
YO!:

My name is Jeprhey "Otto Mixx" Montez :D :D :D :D :D :D !!!!!....: Been wantin to go to overseas countries, to "party", and "have a goodtime", like I see everbody on "wild on" does, {whom are anglo males & and anglo females, and females of all races and colors} as I see them do on many ibiza beaches, in {ibiza} nightclubs and bars, but it seems that there is a problem in that black & asian males can't seem to do that.... Never thought that it would be so hard to do, and that you would have so much trouble doing so, and that the world would make it so difficult on black men such as me :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Yes. What problem are u talking about?
The world might be difficult, but Ibiza is like no place on earth!

My Name is Kristian I'm 24 and from Copenhagen, Denmark.

I'm an Ibiza Virgin and i'm looking forward to my first stay from the 12th to the 20th of july!

I'm into house and trance so i guess i'm gonna fit in down there real fine!!!

hey im Phil Lee and im american. accually im korean-american. my parents are from korea but i was born and raised here in america. I love edm! im 22 years old and love to dance.

Greetings all,

Remy J here. I'm a 30 year old male from New York City. I will be in Ibiza for the first time this summer (Aug 12 - 20) and will be spending my 31st birthday on the 13th. I'm very excited and really looking forward to this trip.

Hope to meet some of you wonderful people while I'm out there.

Remy J said:
Greetings all,

Remy J here. I'm a 30 year old male from New York City. I will be in Ibiza for the first time this summer (Aug 12 - 20) and will be spending my 31st birthday on the 13th. I'm very excited and really looking forward to this trip.

Hope to meet some of you wonderful people while I'm out there.

Welcome to the board Remy :D. You'll will have a fanstastic time in Ibiza ;) 8) :D

Hello All ,

It's Amr Fahmy 22 from Cairo , Egypt

i guess the only Arabic person on this board ( ?? )

going to Ibiza for the 1st time on the 29th June till 8th of July

main event for me my main man MAURO PICHOTTO
tho i will get to see some great DJ's like PVD ,Tiesto at Cream or Digweed and Lawler at Space

a massive hello to any GOONERS out there , and reminding any Spurs fans that we won the league at white hart lane

hi everyone!

I'm a 27 year old Canadian girl, but have been living in Japan for the past 3 years..
trying to organise a trip to Ibiza this Sept - for the closing parties.. hope to go to Space closing, We love Sundays, DC10 and Meganite closing party at privilege... and maybe erick morillo @ Pac...
now... if I can only get myself booked.. this being the problem as I think I may have to end up going on my own.. no one to go with

Hiya All

My name is Tony and im 20 yrs old and live in Melbourne, Australia. I am heading over to the uk n europe in august and am hoping to be over in ibiza from aug 30 - sept 14(on my own:( ) - I love djing and clubbing and play upliftting trance but am now starting to really get into funky house!.

I can't wait to get over to the island and see what it's all about

:)

hello im lee, i might be a regular but i havent introduced myself on here yet!

heres me...

Lee2.bmp

and agen...

Lee2.bmp

and agen... :D

gump.bmp

sorry i bet ive taken up like a whole page lol! :lol:
btw im only 16... :D

Hiya,

My name is Vicki, 26, Manchester.

I have an unhealthy obsession with ibiza and due to my extreme boredom at work i do spend most of my time on this forum, but don't really post much. Do find it useful for tips and info though a veritable font of knowledge.

[/img]

Back