INTRODUCE YOURSELF PLEASE

Hey,

Actually two of us using this log in. Emma from Exeter and Katherine from Exmouth, Devon.

3 of us Ibiza virgins coming out end of August, training has started and holiday rules have been created. May the best girl win!

introduce urself please

hi my name is colm im from dublin and im 21,been to ibiza once,and im already in love wit the place,im headin over the end of august this year and im like a kid im so excited,im a house head but can dance my ass off to anything,ive been into dance music for years and years,and yes i will someday be spinning hot sexy house music in the space terrace..watch this space.hahaha....

Ooooops, I forgot to introduce myself.... Sorry! :oops:

I´m Katrin. I live in Germany near Hannover. I´m 32 years old, I´m marriaged and mom of a 17 month old daugther named Sara. We have a house and a dog.

Since last year I have one week a year for vacation with a girlfriend, so we were on Ibiza last year (mar y playa) and will do this again this year (and next hear hopefully).

So.... what else to say :confused:

I hope to see some of you for a cup of coffee or a cocktail or a cigarette at bora bora....!

katrin0306 said:
Ooooops, I forgot to introduce myself.... Sorry! :oops:

I´m Katrin. I live in Germany near Hannover. I´m 32 years old, I´m marriaged and mom of a 17 month old daugther named Sara. We have a house and a dog.

Since last year I have one week a year for vacation with a girlfriend, so we were on Ibiza last year (mar y playa) and will do this again this year (and next hear hopefully).

So.... what else to say :confused:

I hope to see some of you for a cup of coffee or a cocktail or a cigarette at bora bora....!

welcome .. definatly all 3 together; coffee & cocktail & cigarette will start my day :D

Hi! My name's Anette and I'm from Denmark. I'm 30 and went to Ibiza for the first time last summer - but went twice. I'll be back this summer in July for 4 weeks of crazy partying and fun in the sun. :lol:

I'm Dave, 19 and from Bedford, UK

I've been to Ibiza once (2003) and am looking to go again this year.

All i've gotta do is find a suitable bunch of people to go with ;)

hi all,..im makka (matt to friends) from Brighton,...ive been 2 ibiza twice this yr is my 3rd in a row,.,...im 19 so i started early :lol:

this is the web site ive been looking for,......schweee to see fellow ibiza lovers in one community,..hope to see u all out there this year :twisted:

Anyone for Ibiza ???

[color=blue]hey..

im a 23 yr old single sassy teacher from south wales. ;)
I love to party hard and live life to the full! why not... before I hit 25 im determined to take on Ibiza, big style... I worked as a P.R and dancer in 2001 in Magalluf, or should i say shagalluf! hahaha. That was an experience an a half, so plan on completely reving it up and loving the lifestyle of Ibiza.... Bring it on baby!!!!!

Im in search of some mad people who are going out to Ibiza, and are wanting to share digs... So send me an email if ya intereseted... :D
im on msn too so add me if ya want!!!

see ya [/color]

xx

Wish i would of seen this post when i joined!!!!!! n e way!!!!

my name is jordan/ male/ from manchester!!!!! ibiza is the funking dream- Will be my 5th time on the island but only the third time i will of been living the dream as im only 19- and the first two times were with the folks!!!!!

Fav music- Funky house
im out every weeked- fav night is hedkandi and retro!!!!!

Hey!

I'm Elliot (most people call me Ellz)...

I'm from London, am 21 and am belatedly makin my first visit to Ibiza this summer :) Goin with a bunch of 4-5 mates...

Will be stayin at the Jet Apartments in PDB from 29th August for a week...

Am well excited even tho its a whole 4 months away...

Hope to see some of u out there!

Cheers, Ellz

Hello Everyone,

I'm Bill from Boston and I will be there 14 Aug - 24. I just turned 30 (I still feel like I'm 18!), and this will be my second time to Ibiza. I broke up with my girl and started to think of things I'd love to do, and Ibiza was tops on my list. I can't think of a better way to rebound!
Thanks everyone!

Bill

Hello to all!

I'm Heidi. Live in Portland, Oregon. 36 years old in 3 days! I work as Operations Manager for a commercial real estate company. Own a condo and live with 3 cats who have traveled with me to as I've moved from Oregon to California back to Oregon to NYC and back once again to Oregon.

I'll be in Ibiza for the first time in Sept 2004. Booked the trip, so no turning back! I have a feeling I'll be back many times....I expect it will change my life permanently :lol:

My little bro is the culprit for my trance addiction. Were it not for him, I'd be like all my friends and never have heard of it.... in Oregon, there are more Grateful Dead fans than people who have HEARD of any DJ....The "clubs" here mostly play rap/hip-hop or Top 40. I'll quit bitching now :rolleyes: It really doesn't matter, does it? I'll be in Ibiza soon enough!!! :eek:

Can't wait to meet those of you who will be in Ibiza in early Sept!

Hi, my name is Jason I'm from Scotland 31 and have been married now for 8 months. My wife and I were in Ibiza in 2001 we stayed at the Gandolfi ? (spelling) and had a fantastic time. I had previously been to Ibiza in 1997 but it was at the end of the season and can't really remember much about the whole trip.

Anyway I am now settled down from clubbing (I worked for eight years in the Sub Club in Glasgow), but am looking forward to having a fantastic time this August when my wife and I will be staying at the Arenal in San An bay.

-cant wait!

Hi my name is Ross, I live near Glasgow n im going to ibiza the 1st time this year on july 23rd. I have heard nothing but good comments on ibiza and i am looking forward to it. You dont believe how hard it is to try n concentrate on work while all your thinking about is ibiza. :)

Hi all, my name is Debs i am 22 years old and on 28th August 2004 am taking my first trip to IBIZA with my fiance!! 8) 8) .

I live in Bristol at present and i'm loving every minute of it. My fave music is trance.

Would love to meet some like minded people - so see you all out there in heaven!!!! :lol: :lol:

hello everyone:)
I am Candice. I'm 31 and live in Swaziland, Africa. Going to Ibiza for the first time from 29 July - 9 Aug with some South African friends.
Can_not_wait!
Come over and say hello if you see me there..I will be the one with the smile on my face! (hahaha!)

Later...

Back