INTRODUCE YOURSELF PLEASE

Hi Iam flavia 27 years from Rio de Janeiro in Brasil . I work as dentist . I wish I can have a lot of sun and fun in this wonderfull island . :lol:

Staying all summer

Hi, I'm Lisa, and I'll be arriving in Ibiza on May 20th, and plan on staying all summer. I'm from Philadelphia, USA and was in Ibiza last August for a week and fell in love. I'm interested in meeting anyone, especially people who will be getting there the same time as me, who might have some insight as to what I should do when I get off the plane. :lol:

Hi I'M SUZIE AND HAVED LIVED IN IBIZA FOR 2YEARS NOW,ALTHOUGH I'M PROBABLY OLD ENOUGH TO BE MUM TO ALL OF YOU I INTEND TO SPEND THE REST OF MY LIFE HERE.AND ENJOY IT!!!!!!
HOPE YOU ALL HAVE SUPER HOLS HERE ON MY OWN SPECIAL ISLAND IN THE SUN.

As I just announced I'm old enough to be mum to most of you.The only prob is my kids are back in u.k.
Anyone living in IBIZA wants to adopt a mum for mothers day?

I'm from Belgium, 20 years old. Really like techno party's: I love Techno, Timewarp, Kozzmozz etc... My nummer one club in belgium: www.fuse.be ;-) It's my second home :D

Hi, I'm Berry from Philadelphia, USA. I'll be in Ibiza for the 2nd time this summer from August 27th to September 7th. The last time I was there was in the summer of 2000 and I had the most amazing time. I just want to say that this sight has been of enormous help to me. It gets very addicting, reading everyone's posts. Anyway, if anyone will be there around the same time as me... I would love to meet up! I'll be at the Jet.

Hi there i'm Chris from just outside Edinburgh

me and 6 scottish lads will be in ibiza on the 6th aug till the 21st

This will be my third time, still love it :D

Hi everybody,

My name is stephane i' m from France. I' m 30yo. I have been going to Ibiza every year since i was 2 yo cause my mum's family is Ibicenca.

And i' m mentaly in Ibiza all year long.

PS: excuse me for my bad english. :oops:

Hello There!!

Mezz aka Mat here 21 and the oddest person alive!! no no it's true... i am damned sexy.... but i'm single... how odd is that!?

jokes sorry okay i'm an idiot
just finishing my Media Degree in Lincoln, been clubbing since i could get in to the bloomin places! (believe me manchester was a synch!)

erm fave clubbing moment

'Watching the sunset over Faithless playing there last gig for a while, 2 years back at creamfields'

Fave moment

'Getting the call to say we had got in at San An for 30th June!'

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

:p :!: :D :!: :lol: :!: 8)
(Guess who found the smiley buttons lol)

MezzaninE said:
erm fave clubbing moment

'Watching the sunset over Faithless playing there last gig for a while, 2 years back at creamfields'

Underworld doin Born Slippy tho! :p

Yup and of course just before it was Kosheen

with that black cloud lurking over as if it was going to rain, after what was a suprisingly sunny day!

Awesome photgraphy

Awesome set

*Sighs*

Ahhh those were the days!

*Chuckles*

Hey my name is Chrissy am 23 years old and my friends describe me as a 'pic and mix' so if any of you have been to a good cinema then you'll know what Im talking about!
First went out to Ibiza in 2003 and had a wkd time. Am going out in June 2004 so if any of you funky chics and lovely boys want to meet up for lots of drinks and parties gimme a shout!

C ya xxx

Hello there!

Hi there,
Im Camille. Im off to ibiza for my 11th time in july(2nd-16th). First went in 1996 and cant stop returning. Glad to read other people are just as crazy about ibiza as me.I sleep, walk and talk ibiza.In fact i bore people so much, its hard to find anyone to listen! :oops:
Anyone wanna talk ibiza im always up for a chat.
I work as a cafe manager in a sleepy town on the welsh border..and you wander why i crave my ibiza holidays so much!
See you all on the wonderous white isle!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to spotlight!!

You will find many fanatics amongst us, some have been once, some have never been, some even live there!

I doubt you have any questions, but please feel welcome to post anything you like regarding ibiza, and possibly answer any questions for the rapidly growing population of ibiza virgins we have on here!!

011.gif

Lalajoe here. 25 from Los Angeles. This will be my first time coming to ibiza... can't stop reading these posts like "crazed"... and can't wait to get there... June 19 - 23rd...

hi,

im darren i stay in glasgow(until may)and im heading over 2 ibiza 2 work the season,like everyone else i cant stay off this forum,anything 2 do with ibiza i want 2 know,anyway beer football(partick thistle)women, and of course ibiza thats all i live for. :lol:

Back