INTRODUCE YOURSELF PLEASE

hey fly e didnt expect to see a swazi on spotlight, lovely country have been a few times as my uncle lives there. You will love the white isle it is the most fun you can have but beware it will change the rest of your life - you will always be thinking about when you can next go back

My name is Damon, I'm 29 (forever). Been comin' to Ibiza for as long as I can remember. If mum and him, had been the Beckhams I'd have been called San Llorenc, but no such luck. Named after some dodgy geezer in a horror film. By the way check out the new horror channel (Sky 330)!
Thought about changing my name, but the guys at Millwall thought it was cool. My boyfriend Eduardo is doing the knowledge and also hopes to be a taxi driver, but we need to wait for his citizenship test. Any tips gratefully recieved. Brazil is a great country, and Eduardo was so keen on Samasara in Ibiza Town, but it's changed so much. They aren't as pretty anymore. My main (other) interest is interior design, and I so luv the Balieric style. I'd luv to see the inside of some villas.

Hi,
My name is Paul.
I love Ibiza and therefore I love you!
Love me back in July I will be the dude with the grin on his face and the sand between his toes! :lol:

Hiya! My names Anne-Marie & im from London. Im going 2 ibiza on the 11th of july with my mates & we're all ibiza virgins so if anyone has any suggestions of where 2 go & wat 2 do then we'd be grateful.

hi anne.

how long will be in ibiza for. I'm there from the 17th july for 2 weeks.

hope to see yous there?

;)

we're goin for 2 weeks aswell, come home on the 25th. so we mite see you out there.

Hi, Im Colin

24 year old Law Student from San Francisco, CA, USA!

Things I like: Trance (been spinning 10 years!) , my fiancee, clubbing until my feet hurt and my ears bleed.

Things I dislike: Mean people

I can't wait to join you all on the Island, ill be there from July 22-28, 2004.

Opening night is Tiesto AND Pvd, could I ask for anything more?

cheers!

New to the site..I'm from Texas, USA dreaming of Ibiza..

Hi all! I'm a 26 y/o female, becoming unhealthily obsessed about going to Ibiza and experiencing the dance and Spanish culture of a lifetime! If I sound like I was sheltered, it's because I was! And now that I have graduated and am working like a responsible adult, I am absolutely determined to party in Ibiza, maybe even relocate!
I have now moved to Southern California, and am looking for likeminded people, especially in the u.s.a., to befriend and head to the beautiful beaches of Ibiza! I'd love to befriend internationals as well! not sure when it will happen, more than likely next year but i'd love to go in august!
:D

My pic, I'm the 3rd girl in the middle...

http://www.bradloveslaura.com/album11/wedding/chrisbillyweddingpics/imagepages/image90.htm
[/color[/b]]

Ok, here's me..

Name... Yasmine
Age... 18
I live in wonderful sweden in gothenburg with my boyfriend.
Love playing football and dancing at clubs.
Have never been in Ibiza but i've heard alot about it and FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE im going there! Me and my best friends for 2 weeks in july! :eek: woooaaahh! ;)

well.. this is me...

ciao!!

Hi everyone,
I'm Theo and Im 20 years of age, it'll be my third time going to the island
this year and I can't wait to get over there again, last year it completely
blew my mind. 8)
I oviously like clubbing and am into a wide variety of music
rangeing from:- chillout, house/prog house, electro tinged house,techno and a bit of trance now and again. I hate rnb, hip hop etc with a passion though, its just the attitude it create's :twisted:

There's so many places on ibiza that me and my mates havn't been
to yet, like:- bora bora, dc10, and various beaches 8)
So there's plenty of exploring to do. :)
Should be going at the start of august sometime anyway, when the radio 1 weekend is on, staying san an bay, not far from the bay bar.
:D

Hi all,

I'm 35 (just) and I work in a hospital here in sunny Cambridge.

I last visited Ibiza in late april/early may for a double 30th birthday, staying in Ibiza town in a fab apartment overlooking the beach with that seemingly unnecessary (and at that time of year unused) swimming pool which sticks out into the sea!

Jesus! Ibiza is beautiful at that time of year! Very few tourists and just soo green!

Likes and dislike.... I'm far too old to have valid opinions ;) Actually dress codes. Dress codes get me quite het up.

Oh! and America's current foreign policy.

And it is a struggle finding clubs in the UK with a positive attitude to suede elbow pads and ample zimmer frame parking....

Hey all...

I haven't been on spotlight in over a year!! Naughty girl... :evil:

Let me introduce myself again! My name is Danika & I'm 23.. Not heading to Ibiza this year! :(
Anybody I know out there give me a shout.....

first time to Europe!

I'm a 30 yr old woman from Montreal-Canada. I am a full time student at university and work part time as a bank teller. I love partying to good house music and trance...favorite dj's are DJ Heather, Paul Van Dyke, Saiid and Palash (forgive the spelling mistakes please).

I'll be in Ibiza August 8th to 15th.

I'll be there w/my boyfriend and we're planning on having a real good time.

We'd also like to realise a couple of fantasies on the way...lol...so God (and other interested people-mainly beautiful babes, such as myself...lol..) please help us achieve our goal!

Nice being here,

Becky.

P.S: e-mail me at bky2k@hotmail.com (put Ibiza in the subject box so I don't consider you as spam mail).

Hi my name is Mark,

Going to Ibiza this year for the 5th time on August 7th for 2 weeks. Looking forward to this one especially as i wasnt there last year and a summer isnt a summer without a trip to Ibiza and those Sunday afternoons on the terrace!

Hey ;)

I'm Michella seventeen years, love ibiza.... ever since i was a litte baby i come there. Last year i went back after 4 :)cry:) years not going.
Had the best time (!!!) :D because now i was 16 and "old" enough to go out , do grazy stuff. you don't do those thing when you're 12 !!
What can i tell more.....i guess this is it!!

kussie Michella

plus i'm from Holland, live near by Amsterdam and this year i finisch high school. I dance A LOT. that's why i'm going to the school of arts in amsterdam next year

Michella

Hi all...

My name is John. I'm (gasp) 32 years old and hail from Washington, DC, USA. I currently live and work in Moscow, Russia, a serious 24-hour-a-day party town that, unfortunately, can't boast weather half as good as that of Ibiza!

I like funky/vocal house and progressive that's not tooo deep (unless I'm really in the mood).

I've been visiting the Spotlight for about 3 years but only recently began posting. I first visited Ibiza for the closing parties in September 2001, followed by visits for the openings in June 2002 and closings in September 2003. I'll be on the island for visit #4 in June 2004.

My dream, of course, is to own a villa on the island... anyone know a good mortgage lender?!?!

After staying in San Antonio once and Talamanca twice, me and the gang will hunker down in Playa d'en Bossa this year. See you all at Bora Bora (and Pacha, El Divino, and of course Space!)

Back