INTRODUCE YOURSELF PLEASE

Hi Guys
My name is Dean from Leicestershire in England. Im off 2 Ibiza for the 5th year running next monday. I'm really into clubbing, and love Trance and Hard House. My local club is paSSion (in coalville)...

Really lookin 4ward to Hed Kandi, Judgement Sunday, and Paul Van Dyke/ Tiesto....

Hi guys,
I'm Tracey from Bognor Regis i'm 35 next month went to Ibiza in June (4th time) and we r going back 2nd September!!

See you at Cream!! :D

Names Michael (although i usually answer to anything). Just spent the greatest week of my life in Ibiza, concincing all the bars in San Antonio that it was my birthday, blaging/sneaking my way into the VIP areas of the clubs and throwing up at the waterparty in Es Paradis are the most easily recalled memories! :lol:

At the mo i am a student up here in Leicester (i doing Genetics, i really want to clone either myself or the girl i like), and i work part time at my local Tesco (thats a supermarket in case you dont know!)

i really love chill out and trance, but i do enjoy house and the like. My favourite Djs have to be Dj Sammy (who i met at Es Paradis), Judge Jules and Dave Pearce (both of whom i met as well). Now time to plan my return to Ibiza!!! :D

mikeyP said:
Names Michael (although i usually answer to anything). Just spent the greatest week of my life in Ibiza, concincing all the bars in San Antonio that it was my birthday, blaging/sneaking my way into the VIP areas of the clubs and throwing up at the waterparty in Es Paradis are the most easily recalled memories! :lol:

At the mo i am a student up here in Leicester (i doing Genetics, i really want to clone either myself or the girl i like), and i work part time at my local Tesco (thats a supermarket in case you dont know!)

i really love chill out and trance, but i do enjoy house and the like. My favourite Djs have to be Dj Sammy (who i met at Es Paradis), Judge Jules and Dave Pearce (both of whom i met as well). Now time to plan my return to Ibiza!!! :D

at least someone on here has some class.

hey ya'll
i'm philipp, from germany, 23 years old and an ibiza virgin, but that will change in exactly 8 days, as i will be there from july 29th until august 5th. :D
i'm into house music for about 4 years now, started with disco/vocal and have now turned to mostly everything, but preferred styles are deep/west coast and progressive house.

thats it, if you got questions, just ask :)

Hi,
Disco Stu :D here, I'm 28 and from Ireland. I first went to Ibiza two years ago and I've been dreaming of my return ever since. I'll be back for two weeks in August with a group of friends. I can wait to see Deep dish and of course the master of cheese "Roger Sanchez"

hope to meet lots of you over there (greast site guys)

Stu

[/quote]

ciao everybody!

i'm Anna, from Russia, now staying in Amsterdam for almost one year already, planning to go to IBIZA in September, may B alone, may B with some crazy friends from Germany... :rolleyes:

but i'm Ibiza-virgin, so any of your advices are more than welcome!

take care.

;)

What's going on,

My name's Rory from Montreal in La Belle Province (Quebec....Canada), aged 23. I just came home from a little tease trip to Ibiza, lasting only 2 nights. Being back home makes me realize how much better it is over there and I'm seriously considering making it back to Ibiza in mid-August.

My tastes are fairly varied, from Tiesto/Paul Van Dyk/Armin Van Buuren to local techno gods Preach and Misstress Barbara, to some house as well.

My local club in Montreal is Aria afterhours, most of the big names come round there. If there's anyone from the MTL area, or anywhere where else in Canada or the world for that matter, looking to go round Aug. 14-24, give me a shout!

Peeeeeace

sup Rory

Mike(27) gonna b in ibz same dates, (avec une amie, Mandie 25).
We're also lookin for kids to meet up with. (hopefully some of them won't be from the ville) :p

More into house, but we'll check out Amnesia on the 19th. (Tiesto,PVD,Oakie).

PM whenever.
How much wur ur plane tics btw?

hi this is mia, seems like the last post on here was 2 years ago so don't think i will get any replies to this! been to ibiza twice. last year in september which was brill and then this year begginin july which was so much better. hav not even managed to get to ammnesia yet which i realise is a disgrace as i hav heard lots of good things bout it. so wen i go out to ibiza again in a week to look for a job (i realize its late in the season but im still gonna look dam hard if it dont work out jus try next year) my sole goal is to get to ammnesia on a thursday night! ok and look for the job too but im not comin bac till i hav been. anyone who has been on a thurs let me no if its worth my efforts. also would like to go on a sunday for the foam party. went to the one at eden but heard that the one at ammnesia is much better. oh yeah im 20, female and from manchester. vital statistics come later. x :D

Hellooo

:D A big hello from Cheshire!

I'm a newbie on the board and finding all your advice and the goings on in Ibiza very helpful!

I will landing on the little white isle 15th September 2004!!

Can not wait!!

Cheers! :D

Hi I am 20 from Essex not been to Ibiza yet but I am looking forward to going on 15 - 22 sept 2004 with 6 mates hoping it as good as everyone is telling me on this board

NITEFLY said:
a grays boy then :lol: yeah im from chelmsford myself :cry:

Thats spot on mate I prefer to call it Costa Del Thurrock!!!!! Chelmsford aint a bad gaff mate some not bad places for a night out

essexboyz said:
NITEFLY said:
a grays boy then :lol: yeah im from chelmsford myself :cry:

Thats spot on mate I prefer to call it Costa Del Thurrock!!!!! Chelmsford aint a bad gaff mate some not bad places for a night out

well your've got d place and decadance for a "night out" everywhere else just blows :evil:

Re: Hellooo

[hey where bouts in cheshire r u from im from hale, ring any bells? new on here too. goin bac to ibiza next week.

I'm 28 yo, from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, coming to Ibiza for the first time. I've always heard about Ibiza being the best place on earth to party, I saw TV shows about Ibiza, but never thought about it.
I met this Swiss girl, Elke, three years ago in Rio, during Carnaval, and she told me about Ibiza. Since then, she has come to Rio every year for Carnaval to party (three time until now) and we've been together to Buenos Aires and Punta del Este. She kept telling me I should go to Ibiza, 'cause I would have the time of my life.
She is living and working in Ibiza this summer and convinced me to go.
I'll be there in September (from the 7th till the 21st) and I can barely focus on anything else now.
I'm burning to party in the island, and hoping to meet a lot of new friends there.

Conrado said:
I'm 28 yo, from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, coming to Ibiza for the first time. I've always heard about Ibiza being the best place on earth to party, I saw TV shows about Ibiza, but never thought about it.
I met this Swiss girl, Elke, three years ago in Rio, during Carnaval, and she told me about Ibiza. Since then, she has come to Rio every year for Carnaval to party (three time until now) and we've been together to Buenos Aires and Punta del Este. She kept telling me I should go to Ibiza, 'cause I would have the time of my life.
She is living and working in Ibiza this summer and convinced me to go.
I'll be there in September (from the 7th till the 21st) and I can barely focus on anything else now.
I'm burning to party in the island, and hoping to meet a lot of new friends there.

hi conrado,

you'll find all the info you need here for your trip to ibiza. you'll have a great time and you'll meet loads of different kinds of people.

enjoy 8)

Back