INTRODUCE YOURSELF PLEASE

doesn't look like i'm gonna make it...

4_9_7[1].gif

have a good time & take some pics... :D

Hi,

My name's Tim, I'm a 24 year old postgrade studying for my PhD :eek: at Bristol Uni! Not really sure how that happened but it passes the time!

I've been to Ibiza 4 times and am waiting to go for the fifth in September - hurrah!

I've posted a couple times already but forgot to intro myself, but anyway, hi!

Cheers,
Tim

Hi, im Dean Garnett.

Im now 16 and to ibiza on the 11th of Aug to the 18th of Aug 04.
I done 6 big clubs in 6 nightd, i was fooked but what a week.
I live in liverpool and have just finished my GCSE'S and im about to start my A-Levels. I cant wait to get back to Ibiza!!

A Ibiza virgin

Hi,
My name is Chris. I am currently in Iraq working as a goverment contractor.
I have not been to Ibiza yet but I am looking foward to a great time. I checked out the message board to see what everyone thinks about Ibiza and all I can say is I can't wait to go. Oct. 13th '04.

I'll be the one with the hat and a big smile!!! :D 8)

If you guys can give me any recommendations on what to do and see that would be great.
thanks
Nice to met everybody!!!

My name's Guy.

I'm 29 :eek: and I've been to Ibiza 7 times since 2000. I work in IT (yawn) here in the city of London, and I also DJ. I run a night called Wildchild at Heaven, and run www.4clubbers.net in London. I've played in Ibiza this year at Coastline and Garlands at Eden, which was mint.

Was born in Germany (army) then lived in midlands, Tanzania, Oman, moved down south in 84 and lived in London (via Sheffs Uni) since 1997.

I like my house music in every form, and I'll keep going to Ibiza til they close it down (which could be soon :( )

You run wildchild?
wow welldone,bit hard for my liking but went once last year :D
I take it you know most of the CTW's?

Hey,
Been coerced into writing this thing by me m8... ok i wasn't, I saw she was having fun and decided to try a "bit o' that" myself, so here goes...
The name's Jipper. No, it aint my real name, it's just what my mates call me, so it's a good start. I'm 26, living and loving in Bristol and working to pay the bills. I am an Ibiza virgin, but we're planning a trip for next year and I'm told I'll be shown round the best haunts. (Me m8 is an Ibiza junkie and I'm sure some of you know her well...) Who knows, I may meet some of you out there...

My name's Math, I'm 32, first went to Ibiza in 2000 and been back 6 times since. IT, mortgage, Leeds, yadda yadda, love my dance music although I did have a dodgy 6 years in the 90's as a rocker :eek: before buying a computer and getting into producing my own dance shit. Too much black leather and grumpy faces in rock for me. Recent convert from deep hard trance to sunny uplifting house thanks to a first visit to Space this year ("6 times and never been to Space???!!!!"), which probably makes me like many visitors to the White Isle this year. Looking forward to We Love opening already, although there's wonderful Homelands before that. And I am a ginger freak, like Mick Hucknall on ketamine. If you've seen me you know it's the truth.

hi

my name is kieron i am 17 live in the north west of england in a town called barrow-in-furness been to ibiza once befor with my brother only to es cana so didnt get to see the night life was still a good holiday tho but i am going back to ibiza in july to san antonio bay with a view mates and i cannot wait.

DJ Deeper for the music and the ladeeeeeeez!!!!! Ha ha!

Just discovered internet forums and loving it!!!!!!!!!!! :D

hello !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi,

Im Jason... i love all things funky... and all things Trancey ! Been to Ibiza 3 Times... and LOVE IT !!! Didnt get chance to go this year.. too bust running my bar in Wakefield in West Yorkshire !

Nice to meet you all..

Have fun !

Jay

:D :D :D

Where abouts in Wakey is it Jason? I work in Dewsbury and live in Cleckheaton, just put Leeds on my profile cos more people have heard of it.

hello

:D just went in august which is erm a few months expired now but wow it took me that long to get over! great place, best holiday by far getting breakfast at 9am after a night out is pricey!!! slipped and fell over cause they wash down the streets in the mornin doh! but i have to say best club for me was es paradis on helter skelter night, beautifull club great tunes!!! thats all folks......dan

Hi brothers and sisters, Marc from Testelt, Belgium. I'm 37 years old and I work in the interactive television market. At home i alos have a digital dance label with +2.000 artists signed up.
Since the first time a went to Ibiza, it's every day in my mind. It's such a magical place.
I have been living in Tenerife for 2 years and if Ibiza had the Tenerife weather, i would be living there for the rest of my live.
Maybe one day... and untill then 2 session ibiza a year.

Marc

by the way : i agree , it's all about Bora Bora !!!

kitty said:
You run wildchild?
wow welldone,bit hard for my liking but went once last year :D
I take it you know most of the CTW's?

Yeah, I'm one of the promoters, been there since the beginning. If its a bit hard then you should pop into the house room ;)

I know a fair few on CTW, been on there since Dec 2002, as well as about 6 other boards :rolleyes:

I'm a social butterfly me :)

Its been a while since I have been on here, but I am andi and have been to ibiza three times... most definately not ruling out a fourth time possibly for 2005.

Back