INTRODUCE YOURSELF PLEASE

Hi there fellow ibiza lovers!

Hi there my names Saira, im 20 and from Hull. Going to Ibiza in August this year, was supposed to be going for 7 days..but couldnt help booking another flight so ill be out there for 10 now!!

First went to Ibiza in 2000 and have been back every year! Love it and wouldn t wanna go anywhere else.

Only thing different this time is we normally go last two weeks in July so hope it wont be too rammed and expensive in August!

Does anyone have any views on DC10 & Space?? wanna go this year as ive been to everywhere else apart from there. Heard a few bad reports about space and really, really lectchy spanish men?
DC10 sounds wicked though.

Cant wait to get myself on that plane....7 weeks to go...no spending money saved as yet..whoops!
hope you all have a good time, im sure u will!

P.S Anyone else agree that El Divino's should really get some air conditioning sorted out as it spoils the night when its that hot u nearly pass out!?

DC10 OPENING, 6th June approx 6.15pm...DID HE PULL THROUGH?

On leaving DC10 at approx 6.15pm we passed a young guy laid out on the car park floor being given serious medical attention by ambulance crew which can only be described as 'trying to bring him back to life'
My heart and my prayers went out to him as i'm sure every single person who witnessed this felt the same way. I can only hope and pray that he pulled through.
Rumours went around Bora Bora later that evening that TWO people died at DC10 that day.
Many people were stood in the queue alongside were he was being attended to, can someone please tell me if he made it?
Thanks guys..

hiya...gess this is where i introduce myself??!!

im 19, im a travel agent in yorkshire and have just booked my 1st holiday 2 Ibiza staying in san antonio for September....

thought id come on here and see if any one has any tips on where to go and where not 2...

:p

This is me.....

Hi, i'm Chelsea from North East Linccolnshire. First got into house music the very first time i heard it back in 88. Took time out to get married, have 2 children & get divorced. Went to Ibiza for the first time 2002 and again in 2003. After feeling like i was window shopping in the clubs and curiousity getting the better of me i got seriously into my clubbing last year and soon realised exactly how to shop till i drop, (literally) Have never looked back and been back to Ibiza many times since with more "trips" booked for this year. Got back from Space & DC10 opening parties last night, feels like ive been to Disneyworld and back in 48 hours and stopped off at every ride.! Wehey

Re: Hi there fellow ibiza lovers!

saira2005 said:
P.S Anyone else agree that El Divino's should really get some air conditioning sorted out as it spoils the night when its that hot u nearly pass out!?

i think everyone who's been would agree with ya... whether the people who run it will do anything about it is another matter

DJNC wrote:
Quote:
Got back from Space & DC10 opening parties last night,

You lucky bugger!! soooo jealous....
13.5 weeks to go for me

wot date u goin..sorry too lazy to work it out!!

Fly out 10th Sept - Back 17th Sept.....wish I was there now / all the time! :D

Niko. Been to Ibiza last year, going again this year in July. I shall be staying in EsVive. I am bringing some Ibiza virgins with me... Should be awsome.

RussianM3_dude said:
Niko. Been to Ibiza last year, going again this year in July. I shall be staying in EsVive. I am bringing some Ibiza virgins with me... Should be awsome.
Where you from, Niko?

Hi I'm Jen..i'm from Brighton and i'm off to Ibiza on saturday 18th June (8 days to go!!!) for 12 nights. First stop We love space opening......can't quite contain myself. All i know is this week is going so slow!

Hi im CJ living near birmingham uk

was last in ibiza in 2001 as a holiday rep

not been in this side of world for a while so thought id go to ibiza now ive got the chance

going out by my self but know some poeple out there whove gone last week. im flying out this friday

any one else by them selves or in a group want to hook up then feel free to get in touch

ive got a car sorted as well.

Steve from cardiff,
Ibiza 20th June - 2 July !!
staying at the catalina !!
Already booked for La Troya and Hed Kandi openings !!!!

Howdy Amigos :D

Mi chiamo Adriano, which means My names Adrian :D

I'm 20 and come from Melbourne, Australia. I'm on this forum to try get in touch for people abroad in the Ibiza area cos, I've been a Dj for 5 years now and would one day like to Dj over there. I also write music, so if youd like a Demo Cd please e-mail me at

anti-plur@hotmail.com or visit www.mp3.com.au/anti-plur to hear some music I've made :D .. I hope you like it,

Cheers

Back