INTRODUCE YOURSELF PLEASE

Hi Im Noose (made up name!!!) and I'm 34 years old/young! :cry:

I/ve just come back from Ibiza for the 3rd time and I just love the place. It took me 32 years to find it :arrow: and now I have.....it aint gettin away!!!

Usually a group of between 6-12 go out to the white isle and we have just booked the weekend of Sept 16th for closing parties. 8) :confused: :eek: :( :) :D :lol: :rolleyes: :eek: :p :?: ;)

Hi to anyone I met out there. :lol:

Life is for living....so live it and go to Ibiza!

Alright punks

How are you all doing?

I went to Ibiza in 2001 and am going again in September for 5 days. Cannot wait.

Looking forward to manumission as I didn't go last time.

I'm 23 and in London, baby!

Trixiebella!

HOLA!
I'm Dima, 23 years old from Israel....
I went to Ibiza last year for my first time...
I'll be in this fantastic place on 8/8 till 15/8 with my good friend FUSION from here :D
cya!

DiMaSsO said:
HOLA!
I'm Dima, 23 years old from Israel....
I went to Ibiza last year for my first time...
I'll be in this fantastic place on 8/8 till 15/8 with my good friend FUSION from here :D
cya!
Hey Dima. Welcome to the Spotlight. Ty russkiy?

Hello

Hi there

Thought it was about time I introduced myself. On the forum a lot but not got round to posting much. My name is Jacquelane but everyone calls me Jac. I am 25 and been going to Ibiza for the past 5 years - can't get enough of the place. Was in PDM for a week with my other half at the end of June and heading back out with my friend on 14th of Sept. Can't wait! :D

hi
my names heather from england
ive been to ibiza once and really loved it and im going back nx year
but the first time i went i dislocated my knee :rolleyes:

Hola!

I'm Tim from sunny Norwich UK, aged 30, married, no kids.

Off to Ibiza next Saturday, can't wait to get to Space!!!!!

8)

Debbo said:
Hola!

8)
dude... I saw your posts and thought you were a girl. Debbo as in Debbie. :oops:

Ive not done this the entire time ive been a spotlighter, so here it goes..

My name is Martin, Im 21 years old and was until recently a student in Glasgow. Im moving to London in january to work in investment banking and although excited by it im apprehensive as well.

I love playing and watchin football, my team being Glasgow Celtic. I also love golf and going out to my favourite club The Arches.

Im into deep and latin house and also developing my taste for techno and electro, if i like a tune though it doesnt matter if its trance, techno or house. a good tune is a good tune.

Morbyd said:
Debbo said:
Hola!

8)
dude... I saw your posts and thought you were a girl. Debbo as in Debbie. :oops:

:lol: 'Debbo' comes from my last name 'Debbage', sorry for any confusion hehe!

Oloha everyone, I'm Mick, I just got back from Ibiza, and because I only spent a week there, I got the bad holiday blues, but despite that, I'm bookin my next package holiday for Ibiza for next year, OH YEAH!!

Hello Ive not been to ibiza before but i will be going next year, my friends got the decider this year. So Zante it is then! has anyone been there?

Went to Tidy summer camp - it was ace LAB 4 were excellent!
Going Global Gathering cant wait!

xxxx

Hello!

Im Edd, i´m 20, and i´m a PR for London Pub in the West End, San An!

See you around!

Edd

Edd said:
Hello!

See you around!

Edd
No matter how many times I hear it, I still can't deal with you guys being called "PRs" :lol: (I'm in public relations... the corporate kind!)

Welcome to the boards. Hope you're having a good time down there.

Morbyd said:
Edd said:
Hello!

See you around!

Edd
No matter how many times I hear it, I still can't deal with you guys being called "PRs" :lol: (I'm in public relations... the corporate kind!)

Welcome to the boards. Hope you're having a good time down there.

It's all PR mate :p My collegues at IBM used to hate being called PR Bunnies, which is, naturally, what I called them on a daily basis ;)

Back