INTRODUCE YOURSELF PLEASE

Hi All,

I am pretty new to this site.

I'm 22 and have been going to Ibiza since 2000, sometimes twice a year.

I live in South Wales and am off to San An Bay in August - can't wait!!

Hola Hola my peoples !

well hey, my name is Casper, i live in Coventry work in Leamington Spa, and i LOVE ibiza, ! it will be my 7th hol to ibiza at the end of June, 2 lads if flying with are Ibiza virgins ! i have tried to tell them whats its all about but i just dont have the vocabulary ! i cant wait and im counting the bloody days ! ah well, will be worth the wait,

if your out there between 26th June and the 8th July gis a shout, would be quality to party with randomers :p

Hi

Hi,

I am Dustin from Holland and I am going to Ibiza 27 of august to make some good party there! I want to know how you can see the pictures of the members here cause i can't find out how it's working. So please give me a little help with it please give me a message..
thx allready!

greetz,
Dustin

Hello peeps,

I hail from the little big country that is Wales, I am looking forward to going back to Ibiza this year with my wife after a six year absence due to expanding my worldly experiences but have not found any where yet that provides me with the same experience as Ibiza.

I will be there for two weeks from the beginning of September

Hey folks,

My name is Paul, I'm from the screwed up little country known locally an Northern Ireland, ya know, N. Ireland 1 - England 0 and all that. I've been going to Ibiza on and off now for the last five years and my only regret is that I didn't start going sooner. I can't wait to get there this year as it's my first time on the White Isle as a single fella, not that it'll be much different as I was probably just as wiped out the last time I was there as I will be this time. Roll on August, roll out the barrell.

Hello and Hi

HI,

My name is Zak Davis and I am 26 years old. I am a DJ / Promoter / Clubber from the US. I have been to Ibiza once and I am looking forward to my return trip this summer.

Hey All 8)

My names Jamie and this Summer is going to be my first time in Ibiza. So obviously i can't wait to get there! :p Hope to meet some of you peeps out there. I'll be staying in the Hotel Pacific in San Antonio on the 22nd July for 2weeks!
Bring on July 22nd!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi All,

My names Jennie, I’m 23 and I’m From Dublin. I’m doing my beauty therapy exams at the moment so hopefully ill pass. Heading over to Ibiza for the first time on the 30th of June..

Really looking forward to it.

Ht my name is Eduardo
i am from brasil and i am going this july alone to ibiza!!!!

I love clubs and music!!!

hopefully i will luv ibiza.....

c-ya

Dinkle said:
Hip, Hop,
hip to the hippity hip hop you don't stop rock to the boggity b!
now what you hear is not a test and I like to say hello
My name is dinkle and I say what's up to the red, white and yellow
I kick it funky fresh on this here mike and it's what i came to do, but now I came and said my peice I'll pass the mike on to my man fresh, and see what he came to do!

:lol:

BEST INTRODUCTION EVER!!!!

Hi

My name is Chris. I come from Reading, England, but am currently living in Jerez de la Frontera, Andalucia. Before I came out here I was a light aircraft engineer and am now training for a commercial pilot's licence. I should be finished by June so just in time for the Ibiza opening parties!

I like most types of electronic dance music but have a passion for uplifting trance. More recently I have started to enjoy dirty house and tech house.

In the UK I visit Slinky at the Bournemouth opera house a couple of times a month and occasionally the Ministry of Sound in London. My favourite DJ's at the moment are Dave Pearce and Brian Cross.

I have been to Ibiza 4 times (only once old enough to get into clubs :) ) and am looking forward to Cream and Gatecrasher classics this year.
I occasionally DJ when I can find time, but would like to do it a bit more.

Anyway, I will be in Ibiza 29/06 - 05/07 2006 so I may see some of you there.

Luego!

Chris

Howdy.

My name is Kyle, I live in Cardiff (South Wales). I am 19 and am a student.

I'm an Ibiza virgin, 'popping my cherry' this summer (3/7 - 10/7). There are 5 of us flying out in total. Will be out there for the world cup final so any good suggestions as to where to watch it would be appreciated.

Also, do any of you have any knowledge of the Puet Appartments (good or bad) as I don't seem to be able to find much about it online.

Looking forward to a few big nights including Gatecrasher Classics, Cream and Meganite.

See you around the foums.

Last edited by a moderator:
DJ psycosmiley

What's up everyone, my name is Corey/DJ PSYCOSMILEY, from New Orleans, Louisiana, UNITED STATES...I'm planning a trip out your way to IBIZA and it's one of my dreams to spin at Cafe Del Mar with one of it's beautiful sunsets...does anyone know how I go about doing this; that is, who can I send a demo to?

Thanks

Corey

HI,
im Ana , 20 years old. Im a student (of Information Science). I adore parties, techno music and that staff. never been to Ibiza but i hope i will go,soon . I heard and saw a lot of good staff about Ibiza so i cant miss that...

Mr.b

Im Andy , im the ripe old age of 33! ( gasp!) , im an Ibiza virgin and am going out 15/6 to 18/6 for a long weekend. Been a clubber/raver/party goer since back in the day so thought i'd end whats left of my youth by going to the white isle!.
Love to meet up with anyone out there at the same time as me and my mate , we are staying in the Gran Sol ,San Antonio.
see you there?

Mr.B

Hi i'm dave from perth in scotland and i'm 25 years old. I happen to be yet another ibiza virgin but am flying out on the 23rd of june. Been to magaluf twice, falaraki, zante and salou in my younger days but due to getting married and my wife having a wee boy this will be our first holiday in 3 years. I'm afraid i am a bit behind times when it comes to clubbing etc but hoping a week in ibiza will bring me smack bang up to date.Looking forward to the cultural side of the holiday rather than beer and burgers. Hoping to visit a few nice restaurants, explore the sights of the island and might even throw a wee club in for the sake of it lol.

halow everyone,

geordie 26 yr old from newcastle (obviously),
been DJing since i was 15, hosted numerous of local clubnights, events, parties and raves. Once managed a small time DJ agency back in the day.

but like most of the oldies on here, lack the party stamina these days, have to be level headed for work during the week so no mega weekend messyness for me anymore due to running my own business on the side (web design & it support) as well as working as a Telecoms Advisor.

love allsorts of music styles and forms from hiphop to house, trance to techno etc.

been to ibiza once...now hooked!

Back