Internet Dating

So POF does work every now and then it would appear! :)

First guy i ever met off there was a short lived bf (who i still speak to today actually) and in between that MANIER dates :rolleyes: but now ive met my match as gay as that sounds :lol:

I'm cooking for a 25 yr old naughty nurse this Saturday. :twisted: She contacted me on pof. Talked to her on the phone a few times and she sounds nice/fun/cheeky. :D

I'm cooking for a 25 yr old naughty nurse this Saturday. :twisted: She contacted me on pof. Talked to her on the phone a few times and she sounds nice/fun/cheeky. :D

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo interesting :D

You sure its 'safe' to let her round yours before meeting her first ?! she could be a psycho :twisted:

Stuff around dating/sex/women just confuses me... The nurse is way quieter on the texting front than before. The weird thing is I'm vaguely bothered, despite not fancying her that much! :confused: If we were to meet again, I don't think it could go any further than f buddies, despite that never being a satisfying scenario.

Maybe it's just all the build up (she came round to the house without us ever having met before and we had a week of build up through texting and phoning) vs the reality that it was *just* good (perhaps due to chemical enhancement) and now excitement levels have dropped and there's nothing to look forward to.

Hmmm.

Back to POF..

Stuff around dating/sex/women just confuses me... The nurse is way quieter on the texting front than before. The weird thing is I'm vaguely bothered, despite not fancying her that much! :confused: If we were to meet again, I don't think it could go any further than f buddies, despite that never being a satisfying scenario.

I'd find getting a f*** buddy out of it a very satisfying scenario - all depends on your expectations in life !! :lol: But if the bedroom bit isn't OMG this is so great I'm going tantric it's probably not worth it ..

If the decision to invite Mandy along happened after Amanda showed up this probably isn't the one for you, mate ! If it was Mary or Jane you both fancied for a horny 3some I'd have more optimism .. not such 'needy' guests in the bedroom ! Still, a bit 'out there' for a 1st date maybe, Mr Vodka :?: (Toto, this isn't Kansas anymore :confused:)

the reality that it was *just* good (perhaps due to chemical enhancement) and now excitement levels have dropped and there's nothing to look forward to.

You'll never know for sure ! If you can't have a great time unenhanced it's not a long term deal. Enjoy the next chase .. surely that's half the fun ?

Mandy was always coming along with mandy, although our pal Mary Jane was there too. Didn't actually do the sex thing until mandy had gone away (well, maybe *she* got some pleasure) coz for me mandy is more a huggy/kissy thing. For filthy animal sex, you have to invite the cat into the bedroom and have it go 'miaow', but finding a cat these days is impossible. :confused: Ask for a cat and you're always sold a pup for a silly price.

You're right about the thrill of the chase... thing is 99% of the time it's followed by disappointment.

Mandy was always coming along with mandy, although our pal Mary Jane was there too. Didn't actually do the sex thing until mandy had gone away (well, maybe *she* got some pleasure) coz for me mandy is more a huggy/kissy thing. For filthy animal sex, you have to invite the cat into the bedroom and have it go 'miaow', but finding a cat these days is impossible. :confused: Ask for a cat and you're always sold a pup for a silly price.

You're right about the thrill of the chase... thing is 99% of the time it's followed by disappointment.

I see !! Am definitely too old to be a Pet Shop Boy these days !! Trick is getting the right girl for filthy animal sex without the cat then ? it can be done !! For that, inviting your twin along with the right frame of mind usually suffices !

Chasers anyone ? I've a meeting with disappointment at eleven !! :lol:

If the cat's miaowing in the bedroom, the sex is just :eek:, the mind is only interested in sex, sex, sex and making it as rude as poss. I don't know anyone who hasn't found the cat to have a massive effect on their libido. People tend to rate it above the traditional alternatives.

I'll take the cat over Charles anyday, posh, pointless twit and a waste of taxpayer's money. :lol: Plus he talks to plants.

I met my boyfriend on pof and we've been together over 2 years. Previous to that I had met a couple of people online but it was never upto much. I think that one of the things that made a big difference was previously when i'd started to speak to people online, and perhaps spoken to them on the phone a few times I'd built too much of an image of what i thought they were like, then I was disappointed when i actually met them.

When I met my boyfriend it happened really quick, we chatted online for about an hour, then spoke once on the phone for about 15 mins (about clubs and Ibiza if I remember rightly) and on the basis of that I agreed to meet. It was great getting to know him in person rather than getting to know someone over the phone/text/online and then meeting up to find out they were actually a dweeb.

If the cat's miaowing in the bedroom, the sex is just :eek:, the mind is only interested in sex, sex, sex and making it as rude as poss. I don't know anyone who hasn't found the cat to have a massive effect on their libido. People tend to rate it above the traditional alternatives.

I'll take the cat over Charles anyday, posh, pointless twit and a waste of taxpayer's money. :lol: Plus he talks to plants.

With a cat darting round the bedroom, how on earth would you find the target ? !!

Charles is a pet hate of mine - don't usually like his friends much either. Wouldn't have thought a man of your age would have issues with lobido tho' ?!! All those pets are wearing you out !! :lol:

Just to add my 2 pence worth, agree on the comments about a cat in the bedroom, definately a welcome addition

The dry mouth it gives you is a killer though! :)

Back