Internet Dating

I dunno I just couldn't look for a relationship, I don't think I could do speed dating either. I enjoy being single as well as being in a relationship. I suppose if it wasn't for facebook I wouldn't be angaged now. I met my fiance on a night, we got chatting and had all the same interests. We both had partners at the time but I told him to add me on facebook. I spoke to him a few times on chat about music and club nights stuff like that. When we were both single he asked me out. I don't think meeting people is sad or embarrassing like I think people hooking up on here to meet people in Ibiza is a good idea. I just dont think there is any point searching for a soulmate.

Totally see your view and tbh i wouldnt say i was 'looking / searching for a bf' just thought id have a laugh and see how many guys i could get dates off :lol: hehe only kidding. I jst thought sod it, lets see what happens and to my utter surprise after twat after twat i met literally my twin but the male version and you just dont get a better match than that :D

I would never do internet dating because if I was single I'd be happy being single waiting to randomly meet the right person however long it took.

The thing I'm most surprised about is the amount of people on this forum who clearly do, and agree with, internet dating. Yet I saw a post in which a bloke was asking how easy it is to pull in Ibiza and he get called sad and gets the mick taken out of him. I would much rather meet someone in Ibiza than someone, who might not even look like they do in the pictures, off the internet.

The only good thing about the UK smoking ban is that you get the chance to chat to randoms on a night out. Take advantage people.

Taking the mick out of someone on the board is easy to do. The members are pretty tame now by comparison to the past. I don't judge, but if you can't pull in your town you may have trouble in where you go.

It's hard for some of us to 'pull' full stop. I've been internet dating for years and only met loons or disappearers. We're not all meathead westend alpha males!I'm still single at 43, sat in a bar in PDB as I write this before I head back to blighty tomo..

Back