Internet Dating

It's true. I got an email this morning saying to log back in as I have new matches. I had a look at the page and every one is a fat munter.

Also.. If a girl only has a picture of their face, that also means they are fat.

It's true. I got an email this morning saying to log back in as I have new matches. I had a look at the page and every one is a fat munter.

Also.. If a girl only has a picture of their face, that also means they are fat.

hahaha i get that aswell - New Matches for June 8)

For every ten fatties there is a fitty ;) :lol:

Pics taken themselves are the WORST.....no doubt they would of taken 20 shots and picked the 'best' and it also shows no social skills :spank:

The fatter, the older and the more kids they have, the more chance you have of getting a ride, so it's not all bad.

i guess i just meet her & see what happens...

getting back with & moving in with an ex... what on earth was i thinking?

:rolleyes:

Dunno, I've done the same relatively recently and it's the best thing that's ever happened to me. You never can tell WLS, but anyway, you have carte blanche to fill your boots - why are you hanging around here instead of banging strangers?8)

Dunno, I've done the same relatively recently and it's the best thing that's ever happened to me. You never can tell WLS, but anyway, you have carte blanche to fill your boots - why are you hanging around here instead of banging strangers?8)

in fairness, fizzled out a cpl of months back... she wanted me to move to america on a permanent basis... was happy to go for a few years, but not for a lifetime.

in fairness, fizzled out a cpl of months back... she wanted me to move to america on a permanent basis... was happy to go for a few years, but not for a lifetime.

Ah well, mucker, best get with the busy of some pretty enjoyable promiscuity before the next one grabs you. That's always been my tactic:lol:

I signed myself up to Plentyoffish and had a huge response prob 300 messages in 2 days which was amazing for the ego. There were LOADS of guys obviously after one thing, but what appeared to be a lot of genuine guys too, i exchanged details with about 10 but then when it came down to it I have been too busy to meet with any of them. I will def, def give it a go in about 6 months when I feel a bit more open to meeting that special someone.

My best friend lives in London and has never really had a serious BF I did a profile for her on Mysinglefriend and she has now been with the guy she met on there for 2 years, he is very close to popping the question (i think) so it def works.

I know at lest 4 other couples that have met this way, give it a go

There are no genuine guys on plentyoffish! :lol: Its free and people use it for one night stands and booty calls. I have some friends that do a lot of damage on there and they will come across as 'genuine'.

Internet dating isnt for me, much rather meet someone out or through a friend etc, but it works for some people! I would say that if I had to use it, I would sign up to one of the pay sites as you are more likely to get genuine folk on there rather than guys with birds wanting to get their dick wet! :p

Met up with her this week. Got on very well... 2nd outing on Sunday...

Bizarre ... was only on there for a day & she is the only one I messaged.

Back