impressions & observations from ibiza 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
they have been doing this for ages guys. absolutely nothing new. first time this happened to me was when space was still open daytime...
Pill dick central for some embarrsed club goers I bet 😄 I have always heard about strip searches at festivals and clubs I've only ever been pulled once when got sniffed by a dog but actually didn't have anything on me so wasn't arsed.. they just did the usual pat down and sent me on my way I didn't believe they could actually strip search ya

they have been doing this for ages guys. absolutely nothing new. first time this happened to me was when space was still open daytime...

I‘ve seen similar outside DC10 before - a mate of mine got turned inside out once - and outside Destino at one of their closings.

Just not on the same scale as on Monday. 50 people caught - as per the DDI - is quite an enthusiastic effort.

I’ve been pulled into the tent at circoloco closing 2019. empty your pockets, take your shoes and socks off then they just searched you. Did get a hand in my pants but didn’t have to take my clothes off

BOHO at Beachouse - f***in' great! The minimum spend from earlier dates has gone. But it's ace.

Can someone clarify the specifics of the strip seach. :lol:

Surely no

Creamfields UK is about as extreme as Ive seen it UK, folk getting pulled for an amnesty opportunity or gear off. Ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back