impressions & observations from ibiza 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at going to Octan next Sunday. As we’re arriving that evening, going to play it by ear, but should we be fine to get in around midnight paying on the door?
Yes

EDIT: ... if last night is anything to go by. Next week is shaping up to be busier. So long as Octan keep the operation the same, I don't see it being an issue

EDIT #2: There's only one €20 ticket left for next Sunday. Next allocation is only a fiver more, at €25. Still a bargain

Last edited:
I've just got back to San An from Octan last night. Another great night, particular from Anna Tur who held nothing back, but John Acquaviva also played a few nice tracks.
Maybe it could have done with another 50 or so more people on the dancefloor at its quietest, but for me it was perfectly busy. Good atmosphere and good crowd

Cool optical illusion on the drive home. There was a partial rainbow and, yes, at one point Amnesia was at the end of it! Good photo opp there for anybody who's quick with a decent camera

Entire club was open, or basemenet room only ?
Thanks
🙏

Looking at going to Octan next Sunday. As we’re arriving that evening, going to play it by ear, but should we be fine to get in around midnight paying on the door?

not sure what to tell you.

presale is going really well and it's certainly gonna be a busy night as it's the perfect bridge between amnesia (fri/sat) and dc10 on monday.

🤷🏼‍♂️

presale is going really well and it's certainly gonna be a busy night as it's the perfect bridge between amnesia (fri/sat) and dc10 on monday.

🤷🏼‍♂️
I’ll be going if I can make it after Amnesia double…I would think it would be pretty busy…it’s great to see it open

I have got such ibiza fomo!! Timewarp or ibiza?? I don't know....

Bought plane tickets for Germany and ibiza so I would loose out on one anyway

Why can't I just be patient, if i was patient I wouldn't have booked timewarp
Can you imagine having such a decision this time last year????

I have got such ibiza fomo!! Timewarp or ibiza?? I don't know....

Bought plane tickets for Germany and ibiza so I would loose out on one anyway

Why can't I just be patient, if i was patient I wouldn't have booked timewarp
Have a great time whichever event you go to. I know you are a long standing and dedicated clubber so either will be great. We went to Rong in Manchester a couple of weeks ago and Drumcode at WHP on Friday and it’s been great to get back. 27,000 steps at both events suggest I enjoyed them!

Have a great time whichever event you go to. I know you are a long standing and dedicated clubber so either will be great. We went to Rong in Manchester a couple of weeks ago and Drumcode at WHP on Friday and it’s been great to get back. 27,000 steps at both events suggest I enjoyed them!
I thought f*** it and goin ibiza....that means next Friday I am there eeek crazy!

🤷🏼‍♂️

That’s what I thought. We’d buy tickets but not sure how we’ll feel after landing late as we’re with other people.

Hi guys,
any news and observations About todays circoloco vs last Monday pls?
…. Hope Queue times and so on isn’t such a crazy thing like week ago.
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back