impressions & observations from ibiza 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eden went above and beyond last night! I had my favourite night in there, largely by myself and not really that pissed

After how good BOHO was and then the journey back over to San An, to be honest, I was thinking it was going to be hard to get into it. But I was so wrong!

Roger Sanchez did what you would expect him to do - played lots of well-known classics. Nothing really that amazing

However, when he played Another Chance as his last track, it hit me and, yes, I welled up with tears of happiness. No shame here. We are back!

Afterwards, Product Of Us (I know, terrible name) took things darker and everybody stayed until 5am. No exodus after the headliner ended.

Such a great crowd in there. The sound was amazing.

Eden comes low down on my list of favourite clubs, generally, but I wouldn't change anything about last night

Eden went above and beyond last night! I had my favourite night in there, largely by myself and not really that pissed
Glad things are returning to normal party wise (and envious too)!

Was the entry well organized, or did one have to wait for hours, like reportedly at DC10?

Here's a few tunes from BOHO at Beachouse last night. Right up my street musically

Last track of the night (well, after the music faded out at midnight, we asked for one more track and got another four or five!)

There was also Michael Jackson Liberian Girl somewhere in there too. Gorgeous crowd as well. I felt very inferior

After how good BOHO was and then the journey back over to San An, to be honest, I was thinking it was going to be hard to get into it. But I was so wrong!

Roger Sanchez did what you would expect him to do - played lots of well-known classics. Nothing really that amazing

However, when he played Another Chance as his last track, it hit me and, yes, I welled up with tears of happiness. No shame here. We are back!

Afterwards, Product Of Us (I know, terrible name) took things darker and everybody stayed until 5am. No exodus after the headliner ended.

Eden comes low down on my list of favourite clubs, generally, but I wouldn't change anything about last night
Glad to hear it was a good night! And that Product of Us were well received, they're my boys 😍

Quality! I’ve always had a good night out in Eden over the Years. Lashed, Judgement Sunday, Wonderland, Garlands, and most recently Shine

I think it’s a great Club, glad to Hear you had a Top Night

Just at the airport ready to fly back after a very chilled week in Santa Eulalia. Facebook tells me I was here the same week 4 years ago so I can make a comparison and on the whole I thought it only seemed slightly quieter than last time, but a big difference is less Brits this time which made the British bars and restaurants quieter and it was noticeably more busy on a weekend with the locals out.

Didn't find the Covid rules bad at all, and questionable whether the UK should be doing what Spain are still doing with masks on indoor and on public transport (but we've had enough Covid chat so I'll leave it there!)

Pleased to see that Santa Eulalia hasn't really changed despite a few hotels having an upgrade and going upmarket. No sign of the dreaded beach clubs taking over the beach (except for Chingerito Blue taking over the promenade but I think they were there last time I came) I love having a chill holiday here, you're never 5 mins walk from anywhere in town and the ferry to Ibiza Town and Es Cana is handy. Drinks prices throughout the resort still great value, especially compared to Bossa/Ibiza Town and the non-West End bits of San An.

Spent an afternoon in Ibiza Town and it was busy, helped by a cruise ship in port. Also went on the Ferry to Es Cana for the Hippy Market but wearing masks in there while it was busy and hot wasn't great so we didn't stay long and went to the beach instead.

Overall I came for a chill so didn't miss the clubbing this time (I'm in the not interested until it's masks off dancing camp), it was a bit sad to see empty billboards on the airport road, but otherwise the island still felt busy enough. Ready for a rave next year tho!🤞

Nobody already wake up or still awake from the Amnesia telling us that it was banging , happy faces , good vibe ect ect ect ???
🙂

what are you talking about mon ami, amnesia is next weekend 🤣

There are no Tickets in street sale. Never seen it in Ibz before. OK , was announced , but ...
What I think to see : A lot of Business is closed in figuertes area. Hope next year the most comes back.

Octan : Pre sale only , or door selling too ?

Last edited:
I've just got back to San An from Octan last night. Another great night, particular from Anna Tur who held nothing back, but John Acquaviva also played a few nice tracks.
Maybe it could have done with another 50 or so more people on the dancefloor at its quietest, but for me it was perfectly busy. Good atmosphere and good crowd

Cool optical illusion on the drive home. There was a partial rainbow and, yes, at one point Amnesia was at the end of it! Good photo opp there for anybody who's quick with a decent camera

Looking at going to Octan next Sunday. As we’re arriving that evening, going to play it by ear, but should we be fine to get in around midnight paying on the door?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back