impressions & observations from ibiza 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
DC10 report... I had a good time, above average. Glad I went.

I arrived just before midnight. No queue, straight in. Talking to other people who arrived at various times, it does seem that the issues last week have been rectified. I guess a combo of reasons, but good either way

Line-uo wise, not much taking my fancy, other than Gerd Janson who finished before I got in.

Had a good dance, don't get me wrong, but music didn't really inspire me.

Terrace was as busy as it always was. More space in the club. The programming definitely had a lot to do with that.

Also a strong contender for the worst track ever to be played in DC10

I arrived just before midnight. No queue, straight in. Talking to other people who arrived at various times, it does seem that the issues last week have been rectified. I guess a combo of reasons, but good either way

Line-uo wise, not much taking my fancy, other than Gerd Janson who finished before I got in.

Terrace was as busy as it always was. More space in the club. The programming definitely had a lot to do with that.

Nice. Glad to hear the massive queues have gone. Shame you missed Gerd as he was my standout on that line-up too.

But who on earth played Drake?!

Nice. Glad to hear the massive queues have gone. Shame you missed Gerd as he was my standout on that line-up too.
Absolutely, had a goosebumps just imagine standing there for ages… really interested how it’s goin to be next Monday.

What was the price at the door pls ?
70-80 like last Monday ?

80€ i was there with 3 uk mates from 5h20pm to the end (i was interviewed by ibz Télévision eivissa y formentera ..Queu of Cb car was quicker ,i went there , even having only cash n then when at desk i went to the Desk of right that was for cash
Some mate havent his covid vaccine checked ,his luck as his lost his phone in san an sun day night (big drinking side effect even i advise to have a good sleep after Cova Santa,get lost in San an n and took à taxi )
The garden has great vibes,even Locodice played less boring set as ones i attended but i didnt want to move from garden n then back , all that rnb tracks suck deeply ..
Main room have very good music but i wanted to give another chance to djs that always bored me:Set Troxler b2b Thé Martinez brothers,i queue 40mn on the door séparatin Main to Terrace with some rude people trying to squeeze n push u at à point i shout to à girl to stop her shit (same with other bloke)..Boring Tech House i left 30mn after succeding to get 1rst row that was packed like sardins..
Main room has plenty of Space ,Haai Apollonia,room that shut 10mn b4 Terrace.
Big queue for Taxi ,i brought back netherland mate drunk as HELL (dropping money at bar n didnt notice it,lost the card for his room..)n 2 netherland girls(1 forgotten her cellphone in my car) too to Pdb n back to San an (tough drive to get there )
I hope Dc10 closing wil have better lineup.

Last edited:
It's huge and, unfortunately, I think we can expect queue scenes more similar to the opening than to yesterday

I suggest start queue camping at ~2pm. Seems ridiculous, but I think its the only way to go, get in reasonably quickly and enjoy it.

I suggest start queue camping at ~2pm. Seems ridiculous, but I think its the only way to go, get in reasonably quickly and enjoy it.
I think I waited about half an hour to get in…not totally rammed inside…music wise generally didn’t blow my mind away but it was just great to be back in an Ibiza club. I can imagine the queue next week will be back to ‘normal’…

It's huge and, unfortunately, I think we can expect queue scenes more similar to the opening than to yesterday
Ugh its does look amazing was considering changing my flight till Tuesday but no way am I going to queue for 3 hours plus to enter a club

Annoying the do pre tickets

The neighbours also didn't like the Drake track.

The neighbours also didn't like the Drake track.

Clubs have been closed and economically deprived for 2 years now, these residents can cut them some slack. You guys live in Ibiza FFS

What would the practical solution to this be? Daytime events so peeps can get sleep or silent disco type thing?

We've just had hull fair here, and I could hear it over 3 miles away, so can understand people not wanting it week in and out.🤷‍♂️

My personal opinion : The days of xlubs with open , uncovered dancefloors are numbered . Pacha works close to living areas. This ist one example.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back