impressions & observations from ibiza 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reality check: No clubnight - I repeat - NO clubnight anywhere with any lineup whatsoever is worth waiting 4-5 hours and paying 80 euros.
There’ll be many who agree. On the other hand, I reckon there were 2,500 last night who had a different view.

Just curious - are those 25€ open date tickets Amnesia sold last year valid for their "closing" party this year?

Just curious - are those 25€ open date tickets Amnesia sold last year valid for their "closing" party this year?
I got the gold tickets last year at 45 with 5 free drinks…and yes they are valid. We had to confirm today if we were going (presumably they are checking the numbers using these before releasing more tickets)

Was the masks on dance floor rule enforced at DC10 yesterday?
So I suspect the rest of the clubs will just be running nights as normal then, seeing DC10 didn't apply the covid restrictions supposedly imposed on them?

So I suspect the rest of the clubs will just be running nights as normal then, seeing DC10 didn't apply the covid restrictions supposedly imposed on them?

Any club can impose the rules. Some are stricter than others. I guess if they choose not to then it’s on them if they get fined/shut down.

Probably a good rule of thumb not to delve into the restrictions in practice in too much detail on a public forum like this I would suggest…
I do agree with this rule of thumb but I'm only delving in as much as the DJs playing at the event published (I expect with the venues approval) on their Instagram.
I was at Cova Santa last week and respected their decision for discretion so haven't said much about it.
In my opinion this is a different case.

Probably a good rule of thumb not to delve into the restrictions in practice in too much detail on a public forum like this I would suggest…
Too late. The fact that hardly anybody used the mask at DC10 is on today's DDI, I just heard it on Cadena Ser radio, for sure it will be later on the two TV channels, etc...

Too late. The fact that hardly anybody used the mask at DC10 is on today's DDI, I just heard it on Cadena Ser radio, for sure it will be later on the two TV channels, etc...

This forum is too small. There are so many people who saw it. Guardia saw it , too.
I hope this will not cause too many trouble. They have to have a meeting and speak about the problems.
Then have to solve it. Not more , in my opinion. The venues are hit already enough.

This forum is too small. There are so many people who saw it. Guardia saw it , too.
I hope this will not cause too many trouble. They have to have a meeting and speak about the problems.
Then have to solve it. Not more , in my opinion. The venues are hit already enough.

Let's hope Circoloco get what they deserve for treating their customers/fanbase like shit and at the same time hope other venues are not punished for their behavior.

Considering how strict the door was and how long it took to get in with all the checks, I personally think it was a joke to then insist on masks as well anyway...
Doubt the authorities will see that as relevant, the clubs were only allowed to under very specific conditions. It is quite stark when youre out in Ibiza at the moment how insistent people in general are on masks compared to the U.K. for example. So I’m sure it won’t go down well it being widely publicised about people ignoring it in dc10.
I’m sure everyone knows that masks and clubbing and unworkable in practice, the authorities included, but it requires everyone to collectively turn a bit of a blind eye to the elephant in the room for it to continue. Interesting times ahead!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back