impressions & observations from ibiza 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
My friends are panicking but our main trip isn't till October so literally no point in stressing yet, things will change so much.

It's just making a solo trip around Aug for me a little harder to finalise

Guys and girls.
I'm flying Wednesday 21 July and staying at Ibiza Rocks, with the plan for a pool party Thursday 22. Problem is we need a party that evening until 2am, which I hear is the curfew. Any ideas?
Also it's me and my gf. Would be keen to get together if anyone else is.
Maybe itica, hard rock bar, linerkars, wikiwoo. I sadly leave the Thursday morning. Hope you have a great holiday

So, I just booked a table at Mint for Saturday evening

And I totally accept it, but nowhere on the website or booking process does it mention a minimum spend per person. Only when the confirmation email comes through does it mention it. Bit cheeky really...

Just an observation I guess...

Guys and girls.
I'm flying Wednesday 21 July and staying at Ibiza Rocks, with the plan for a pool party Thursday 22. Problem is we need a party that evening until 2am, which I hear is the curfew. Any ideas?
Also it's me and my gf. Would be keen to get together if anyone else is.
Still plenty of options. Itaca, Plastik, Ibiza Rocks Bar, Rio, Linekers. Rio or Plastik would probably be closer to a "party" because as mentioned, there are no legal parties. Won't be hard to find a villa party tbh but they're not legal

On the flight back to New York now. Negative test! Ibiza 2021 was chill. Checked out different beaches every day (Salinas, Es Cavellet, Sa Caldeta, Cala Basa, Formentera) and dinners at night. Went to Cova Santa (good DJ set, good dinner, $$$). Pikes house party was chill (music performance at dinner - definitely strange with all the restrictions). The beaches were busy but safe. Sa Trinxa was very busy and good vibes and music in the evening. Rituals as 7 pines was a great sun sent spot with great music. Mambo was packed for the sunset. Overall a good trip (minus no clubs).

So, I just booked a table at Mint for Saturday evening

And I totally accept it, but nowhere on the website or booking process does it mention a minimum spend per person. Only when the confirmation email comes through does it mention it. Bit cheeky really...

Just an observation I guess...
How much?

Observations
Hardly saw any Police/GC compared to last year
The mosquitoes are as ferocious as ever, made by the devil himself
First time in more years than I can remember those 5 women who try to scam tourists for money for a bangle were not by San An beach - they are a surge
Restaurant’s very busy
Bossa was dead compared to a very busy San An
A lot of building work going on

Observations
Hardly saw any Police/GC compared to last year
The mosquitoes are as ferocious as ever, made by the devil himself
First time in more years than I can remember those 5 women who try to scam tourists for money for a bangle were not by San An beach - they are a surge
Restaurant’s very busy
Bossa was dead compared to a very busy San An
A lot of building work going on

Every cloud eh 😄👍

hot hot hot!

also, it was 'belgian week' here with some forum meetups, pictures to follow ;)

So been back to the UK for a few days after a long weekend at the white isle. Stayed at Pikes and Sunday was undoubtedly the day to be there, pool was packed early with people waiting for the famous Sunday roast and the bar was buzzing until close. Those that made the secret after party in our room….
Cafe mambo sunset is still special. Sue lack of people we were allowed to stay at our table post our 7-10pm booking and there were 7 of us on the sunset terrace. Blue marlin was sensational, the sea there is great and despite the £££ a great way to chill, listen to great music and soak up the vibes. We went to cova Santa after blue marlin and that was the real surprise. They put a sticker over your camera when you go in but despite tables and chairs when sun goes down and the lights and music kicks in, it’s as close to a Ibiza moment as you’ll get. Really noticeable was age demographic, much older than usual which isnt surprising given the vaccine roll out. In short we had a blast and gave us the chance to do something different than space/ DC10 etc..

So been back to the UK for a few days after a long weekend at the white isle. Stayed at Pikes and Sunday was undoubtedly the day to be there, pool was packed early with people waiting for the famous Sunday roast and the bar was buzzing until close. Those that made the secret after party in our room….
Cafe mambo sunset is still special. Sue lack of people we were allowed to stay at our table post our 7-10pm booking and there were 7 of us on the sunset terrace. Blue marlin was sensational, the sea there is great and despite the £££ a great way to chill, listen to great music and soak up the vibes. We went to cova Santa after blue marlin and that was the real surprise. They put a sticker over your camera when you go in but despite tables and chairs when sun goes down and the lights and music kicks in, it’s as close to a Ibiza moment as you’ll get. Really noticeable was age demographic, much older than usual which isnt surprising given the vaccine roll out. In short we had a blast and gave us the chance to do something different than space/ DC10 etc..

Going to Cova Santa tonight. Ready for it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back