impressions & observations from ibiza 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
come on tell us some more tiffla!!
(mods please edit stuff out if I'm not allowed to say certain things)

Sorry team for the long delay - pretty sure I'm only just over that day (which may have turned into 3 days). We had a visitor over from Dubai which is why we've been out and about this week.

I've never been to Cova Santa before, so I have no memories or things that could have been better or whatever.

When we walked in, the stickers were placed over our cameras and we were walked to our table. We had a table on the main floor, just to the left if you were coming down the steps from the VIP. Only bottle service available, so we decided on the gin and away we went. There was a food menu, which looked pretty good, but due to a couple of different reasons, we didn't eat that night.

The music was club level loud, which I probably commented on a fair few times due to my pure happiness, I'm not very good at who's playing and music types etc etc, but I was very happy with what was being played, just felt incredible. At one point I was backstage necking tequila from the DJ but I really have no idea how that happened.

Also, though they did say bottle service only, I was able to order hierbas at some point.

Everyone in the place was just happy to be there and to be having a good time. We chatted with the people on the tables around us and randomly met some people who were staying at - you guessed it - Pikes! So, the afterparty was arranged and once the music was turned down around 12:30, off in the taxi we go.

Not quite ready for sleep, we carried on the party at ours before having the amazing idea that we should go for sunrise at Siesta beach! Grabbed some beers from the fridge and stomped down there around 6am! Spent all day on the beach, with some very dodgy shop-runs throughout, which then led to an all night party back at our place.

Probably should have stopped there....

Nope.

Half-way through the night, I realise that our guest had bought us some champagne as a thank you for letting her stay, and I remember saying that I was gutted that we hadn't taken it down for a beach sunrise that morning.... sooooo off we went for sunrise again!

We lasted a few hours on the beach on Wednesday morning until we realised that it was probably time to die a bit. And die we did. That hill from Siesta beach up to our place is an actual nightmare, I tell ya! Got back around 11am and everyone passed out.

Guests can really mess things up 🤣

Last edited by a moderator:

Sorry team for the long delay - pretty sure I'm only just over that day (which may have turned into 3 days). We had a visitor over from Dubai which is why we've been out and about this week.

I've never been to Cova Santa before, so I have no memories or things that could have been better or whatever.

When we walked in, the stickers were placed over our cameras and we were walked to our table. We had a table on the main floor, just to the left if you were coming down the steps from the VIP. Only bottle service available, so we decided on the gin and away we went. There was a food menu, which looked pretty good, but due to a couple of different reasons, we didn't eat that night.

The music was club level loud, which I probably commented on a fair few times due to my pure happiness, ! I'm not very good at who's playing and music types etc etc, but I was very happy with what was being played, just felt incredible. At one point I was backstage necking tequila from the DJ but I really have no idea how that happened.

Also, though they did say bottle service only, I was able to order hierbas at some point.

Everyone in the place was just happy to be there, and to be having a good time. We chatted with the people on the tables around us and randomly met some people who were staying at - you guessed it - Pikes! So, the afterparty was arranged and once the music was turned down around 12:30, off in the taxi we go.

Not quite ready for sleep, we carried on the party at ours before having the amazing idea that we should go for sunrise at Siesta beach! Grabbed some beers from the fridge and stomped down there around 6am! Spent all day on the beach, with some very dodgy shop-runs throughout, which then led to an all night party back at our place.

Nope.

Half-way through the night, I realise that our guest had bought us some champagne as a thank you for letting her stay, and I remember saying that I was gutted that we hadn't taken it down for a beach sunrise that morning.... sooooo off we went for sunrise again!

We lasted a few hours on the beach on Wednesday morning until we realised that it was probably time to die a bit. And die we did. That hill from Siesta beach up to our place is an actual nightmare, I tell ya! Got back around 11am and everyone passed out.

We stayed in room 23….it is the party room! Here was our set up

Attachments

• 2CDED767-4720-4E01-9109-C96ADD7CDBCA.jpeg
    2CDED767-4720-4E01-9109-C96ADD7CDBCA.jpeg
    203.4 KB · Views: 75
Last edited by a moderator:

When we walked in, the stickers were placed over our cameras and we were walked to our table. The hostess literally said to us 'feel free to dance but don't record' - so right off the bat we were super happy. We had a table on the main floor, just to the left if you were coming down the steps from the VIP. Only bottle service available, so we decided on the gin and away we went. There was a food menu, which looked pretty good, but due to a couple of different reasons, we didn't eat that night.

The music was club level loud, which I probably commented on a fair few times due to my pure happiness, and it didn't take long for the dancing ripple effect to begin. One person up and everyone took that as license to GO! I'm not very good at who's playing and music types etc etc, but I was very happy with what was being played and being able to dance, outside in Ibiza, just felt incredible. At one point I was backstage necking tequila from the DJ but I really have no idea how that happened.

Everyone in the place was just happy to be there, to be dancing, and to be having a good time. We chatted and danced with the people on the tables around us (god I wish they could have moved the tables out of the way) and randomly met some people who were staying at - you guessed it - Pikes! So, the afterparty was arranged and once the music was turned down around 12:30, off in the taxi we go.

It was passed Pikes kick-out time once we got there, but after trying to sneak through the tennis court and nearly being kicked out by security, we ended up dancing in room 23, which is an AMAZING room for a bit of an after party! We drank and danced for a few hours before finally admitting that we should get a taxi back home around 330am.

Nope.

Epic report!

When we walked in, the stickers were placed over our cameras and we were walked to our table. The hostess literally said to us 'feel free to dance but don't record' - so right off the bat we were super happy. We had a table on the main floor, just to the left if you were coming down the steps from the VIP. Only bottle service available, so we decided on the gin and away we went. There was a food menu, which looked pretty good, but due to a couple of different reasons, we didn't eat that night.

The music was club level loud, which I probably commented on a fair few times due to my pure happiness, and it didn't take long for the dancing ripple effect to begin. One person up and everyone took that as license to GO! I'm not very good at who's playing and music types etc etc, but I was very happy with what was being played and being able to dance, outside in Ibiza, just felt incredible. At one point I was backstage necking tequila from the DJ but I really have no idea how that happened.

Everyone in the place was just happy to be there, to be dancing, and to be having a good time. We chatted and danced with the people on the tables around us (god I wish they could have moved the tables out of the way) and randomly met some people who were staying at - you guessed it - Pikes! So, the afterparty was arranged and once the music was turned down around 12:30, off in the taxi we go.

It was passed Pikes kick-out time once we got there, but after trying to sneak through the tennis court and nearly being kicked out by security, we ended up dancing in room 23, which is an AMAZING room for a bit of an after party! We drank and danced for a few hours before finally admitting that we should get a taxi back home around 330am.

Nope.

I'm jealous 🤬

Nope.

This makes me happy. And angry. And jealous. And happy

im a 23 yr old female looking to get to ibiza for a break for about a week. from what i can see its definitely not normal ibiza. anyone whos out there would you reccomend still flying solo? is there still thing to do, people to meet, vibes etc?

Cova Santa was a hippie spot in earlier days. Times are changing. I know rich people ( Im not ! ) who would say : Not with me. Definitely.
Maybe a thing for footballers or B movie actors.
I better go to Dalt Vila for a drink.

yeah exactly - prices like that for products like that are pitched firmly at the nouveau crowd.

Yeah I know it was expensive. The table we got for 4 was a min spend of €75 per head. So the bottle we got meant that the min spend was covered.

Matt and I wouldn’t have ever done it on our own, but when friends are in town that want an experience, we sometimes do have to suck it up.

Yeah I know it was expensive. The table we got for 4 was a min spend of €75 per head. So the bottle we got meant that the min spend was covered.

Matt and I wouldn’t have ever done it on our own, but when friends are in town that want an experience, we sometimes do have to suck it up.

Thats what we can talk about. 75 / Person is a normal Ibiza price. Not 250 / Person ( 500 Bottle /2 Persons ).

any jaw swinging at these events?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back