I'm Sad.

For me - I have been three times and my first being last year....Growing up no one wanted to go to Ibiza however I have found recently it has got very popular all of a sudden. Many people I know are going there and I have even bumped into people I know on all 3 of my trips there!

After going for the first time last year I wish I went years and years ago

For people like me who have no idea what it was like years ago - are loving it there. I brought along many newbies this year and they all felt the same

So it still has that vibe to it that is a fact and it still works.

My findings on the three times I have been are that you have to make sure you attend the correct events that suit you.
For example I went to Ushuaia for the first time in July for David Guetta and hated it. Thought Ushuaia was well over rated and David Guetta didn't impress me....Last week I did Ants at Ushuaia and wow. My sort of music and the atmosphere was amazing. It completely changed my mind about the place

It is all a learning curve for me and I have noticed a lot of VIP carry on but why you would want to do VIP I have no idea....The people not doing VIP are having the most fun

With the comments about hardly any one dancing...Of the roughly 8 events I have been to there everyone seems to be dancing and enjoying the music. And actually the thing I love about Ibiza is no one cares what others are doing - I get lost in the music and am off dancing like no one is watching loving life. My impression is many people are doing the same thing

With the comments about hardly any one dancing...Of the roughly 8 events I have been to there everyone seems to be dancing and enjoying the music. And actually the thing I love about Ibiza is no one cares what others are doing - I get lost in the music and am off dancing like no one is watching loving life. My impression is many people are doing the same thing[/QUOTE]

Good post - as I keep saying, God knows what some of them are doing on here to notice everyone on their phones/FB/not dancing/Instragram/taking a pic/sitting down, it's certainly not having a good time, one delicate bloom even claims never to face the DJ, that was a cracker !

Glad you had a good time

For me - I have been three times and my first being last year....Growing up no one wanted to go to Ibiza however I have found recently it has got very popular all of a sudden. Many people I know are going there and I have even bumped into people I know on all 3 of my trips there!

After going for the first time last year I wish I went years and years ago

For people like me who have no idea what it was like years ago - are loving it there. I brought along many newbies this year and they all felt the same

So it still has that vibe to it that is a fact and it still works.

My findings on the three times I have been are that you have to make sure you attend the correct events that suit you.
For example I went to Ushuaia for the first time in July for David Guetta and hated it. Thought Ushuaia was well over rated and David Guetta didn't impress me....Last week I did Ants at Ushuaia and wow. My sort of music and the atmosphere was amazing. It completely changed my mind about the place

It is all a learning curve for me and I have noticed a lot of VIP carry on but why you would want to do VIP I have no idea....The people not doing VIP are having the most fun

With the comments about hardly any one dancing...Of the roughly 8 events I have been to there everyone seems to be dancing and enjoying the music. And actually the thing I love about Ibiza is no one cares what others are doing - I get lost in the music and am off dancing like no one is watching loving life. My impression is many people are doing the same thing
Yes defo have to do a night that you like rather than going to a night u dont like just because you want to go to the club, eg i love pacha but wud never go f*** me i am famous, i would go to solomun or maceo plex because i like the night and djs, glad to hear you love ibiza, it has changed but not lost the magic or the vibe, i am very defensive when it comes to ibiza lol

Bit late to this post but a great read.

Whenever I start thinking how it's not like it use to be blah blah blah I will always across someone who's just been for the first time and they tell me they've had THE time of their lives and cannot wait to go again.
Just like I did after my first trip and then think you know what, it IS still a unique and special place for which ever generation experiences it.

image.gif

Good post - as I keep saying, God knows what some of them are doing on here to notice everyone on their phones/FB/not dancing/Instragram/taking a pic/sitting down, it's certainly not having a good time, one delicate bloom even claims never to face the DJ, that was a cracker !

Glad you had a good time[/QUOTE]

See if you actually tried to make a point without being disprespectful and condescending in every post, people would probably respect that you have a different opinion.

You continually choose not to and then wonder why people respond. You tried it with me once and I ignored it, you then continued being disrespectful for no reason.

Nothing but a keyboard warrior. No subtance to any of the points you make and unwilling to answer any questions people ask.

as I said in my review I used to complain about the crap and now I just vote with my ears, feet and wallet

If you're the sort of person who is never seen outside of a back to front baseball cap or tacky club merchandise there's an extremely strong chance we have zero in common and will never be seen in the same places. ever.

Back