I'm Sad.

The majority of big clubs in Ibiza these days are shite. 80% of people there to say they have been and only about 20% trolleyed and going for it. Then you have people like Kent Kid who think that is the norm and a great experience?

The whole VIP thing has broken it sadly. Still there if you know where to look, but only a couple of very small pockets. All very sad.

Whichever way you look at it ibiza. Is amazing and always will be.. No where compares,best djs in the world, good mix of different nationalities, friendly people....ibiza will always be the best, i dont even go clubbing any more where I live,if I want to party I go to ibiza

The clubs are full of complete throbbers these days. The equivalent to your local disco back in the eighties, bet Ushuaia even brings in an eretction section next year.

It isn't a case of rose tinted glasses, it just quite simply was a lot better and isn't anything like it used to be. The majority of people don't even dance these days, wtf?

I bet you don't even like M
The clubs are full of complete throbbers these days. The equivalent to your local disco back in the eighties, bet Ushuaia even brings in an eretction section next year.

It isn't a case of rose tinted glasses, it just quite simply was a lot better and isn't anything like it used to be. The majority of people don't even dance these days, wtf?

I bet you don't even like Mambos

Some live thing from Mambo(s) just popped up on my FB. They all looked they were having a good time and I thought 'nothings changed really' then two dicks stopped to film themselves for a full 3 minutes and I was back to 'the good old days'

Back