im gonna vote for...........

chewie_oo7 said:
if ure incapable of driving, u shouldnt be allowed to. 8)

chewie, being capable of driving and driving well are totally different things. i could pass my retest tomorrow and then drive home after it at 90mph cutting people up if i wanted to.

not sure wtf that's gotta do with Labour really anyway, not top election priority is it? :lol:

at the end of the day its a 2 horse race.

Vote blue if:
Wanted to go bupa but had to take out a loan to do so which has meant you're now a bit skinter even though some people can't afford the treatment full stop.
You beleive that even though they send their kids to private schools, have their own security and use bupa they really care about comprehensive schools, NHS, and crime.
You believe that even though they're are born into wealth they care about those that are needing more opportunity in life.
You believe that if there is another recesion or dip in the economy they care... even though they are too rich for it to affect them. (no one rich ever got stiched by the recession)
90% of the worlds wealth is owned by 10% of the worlds population and you think it should stay that way

Vote Red if:
You can't afford to send your kids to private school or care about those that can't so would like continued improvement in comprehensive schools.
You can't afford bupa or care about those who can't so would like continued improvement in the NHS.
You can't afford or care about those that can't afford private security.
You don't have loads of money or family money or care about those that don't and therefore have recuced opportunity in life.
You were effected by the last recession

Those of you who under the dillusion that Torys care about the average/hardworking person wake up. They don't. They just want your vote.

Those of you who think any other party or leader would have acted differently to Iraq... 3 2 1 you're back in the room

stuie said:
chewie_oo7 said:
stuie said:
COME ON TONE!!!! :D :lol: :lol:

ohhh please.

:rolleyes:

i predict a labour win with a reduced majority of between 50-100.

want rid of him.

I don't see there is any other choice.

Do i think he's the best person in the country to be PM? No. Do I agree with ALL Labours policies? No.

I'm basing my vote on this alone: We are at present the fourth largest economy in the world, under Labour rule. Michael Howard was Maggies right hand man during the 'Thatcher recession'

And LibDem's don't even have a sinking chance.

I agree with all said except we are the 5th largest behind china now..........Labour is the only way forward at the moment........I mean common who would support a party/team who has blue as there colour........are they all up there own arses!!! :lol:

kes said:
Vote Red if:
You can't afford to send your kids to private school or care about those that can't so would like continued improvement in comprehensive schools.
You can't afford bupa or care about those who can't so would like continued improvement in the NHS.
You can't afford or care about those that can't afford private security.
You don't have loads of money or family money or care about those that don't and therefore have recuced opportunity in life.
You were effected by the last recession

cant afford none of the above, but i'll always vote conservative, cos i believe you get out of life what you put in.

Drew said:
Could someone tell me what Labour's policies are cos i still can't find anything?

:eek:

1. HIGHER TAXES
2. LESS POLICE
3. MORE ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS
4. MORE BUREOCRATS (helps keeps unemployment down when u hire 100 Clinical Secretarial Assistants).
5. LESS CRIME
6. MORE TEACHERS (in rehab)

other policies will be decided once the event happens.

chewie_oo7 said:
jjinit said:
and stick a red rose on it!!!

and the word "NEW"

thing what grates me with the red lot is u just dont know what theyre up to.

they say certain things have improved and stick a sheet of figures under yr nose, when u know first hand they aint.

:x
Conservatives were still picking up the shit left behind from the last labour government, and look what a pigs ear Tony and his lot have made of things again. How bad does it have to get before people will look beyond what they know and do something about it???[/b]

chewie_oo7 said:
cant afford none of the above, but i'll always vote conservative, cos i believe you get out of life what you put in.

Are you trying to say that all those poor people never tried in life??? That they don't work hard or are lazy?

That someone couldn't afford to go to bupa because they "didn't put enough into life"

They've got you hook line and sinker buddy...

I've got what i've got not because i had a good footing but because i was fortunate enough to have an intelligent family who showed me what life has to offer and how to get it. If i hadn't had that then, growing up where i did, i'd either be in nick or in smack rehab by now.

kes said:
chewie_oo7 said:

I've got what i've got not because i had a good footing but because i was fortunate enough to have an intelligent family who showed me what life has to offer and how to get it. If i hadn't had that then, growing up where i did, i'd either be in nick or in smack rehab by now.
Erm.....correct me if I'm wrong but your saying that you got out of life - what you put in!? :rolleyes:

When do Sky and the Beeb start rolling out exit polls?

In the States, they'd have declared a winner by now :eek: :rolleyes: :lol:

stuie said:
The lowest inflation since the 1960s.
Longest period of economic growth for 200 years. (started by the tories and carried on by Brown)
Lowest unemployment for 29 years. (most of whom are working for the govt in non-jobs).
Lowest mortgage rates for 40 years. (and highest house prices since...)

Chewie, you knows it makes sense :lol:

yes i know all that stuie. but i want to know what theyre gonna do for the next 5 years? and how? and how theyre gonna pay for it.

a timetable if u like...

a bit like this one.

8priorities.gif

Morbyd said:

They are much more wary about using exit polls to make forcasts nowadays. In 1992 the media basically declared that labour had won by a mile in the middle of the day, and then when the results finally started to come in they all looked pretty stupid :lol: :lol:

Scoobie said:
They are much more wary about using exit polls to make forcasts nowadays. In 1992 the media basically declared that labour had won by a mile in the middle of the day, and then when the results finally started to come in they all looked pretty stupid :lol: :lol:
Ah... like in the States when they called Florida for Gore in 2000. Oops!

In Russia, elections are a little bit more predictable... the exit polls have the results ahead of time :lol: :lol: :lol:

Morbyd said:

From memory the main exit polls on BBC, ITV and SKY come out at about a second after the polls close, there is then normally a race for the 1st result

sexki11en said:
kes said:
chewie_oo7 said:

Erm.....correct me if I'm wrong but your saying that you got out of life - what you put in!? :rolleyes:

I'm saying that i was fortunate enough to be brought up knowing what to put in to life.

Some people don't get born into a family so aware. Some people are born to parents who get their children to do the shoplifting for them.

How is that child ever going to have a chance in life? And do you believe that the tories care about said child.

I'm saying that i care and i believe labour cares about the welfare of the less fortunate.

I'm saying it's not an issue for the rich. A lot do care. Thats how the charities are often funded. i do not beleive the the true essence of the conservative party does care. Historically they don't

If you don't then cool. Go vote blue. Thats up to you. That my point.

If you care about those less fortunate vote labour.

If you don't maybe because you think it's their own fault for instance then vote Tory ;)

Back