im gonna vote for...........

stuie

Active Member
chewie_oo7 said:
stuie said:
COME ON TONE!!!! :D :lol: :lol:

ohhh please.

:rolleyes:

i predict a labour win with a reduced majority of between 50-100.

want rid of him.

I don't see there is any other choice.

Do i think he's the best person in the country to be PM? No. Do I agree with ALL Labours policies? No.

I'm basing my vote on this alone: We are at present the fourth largest economy in the world, under Labour rule. Michael Howard was Maggies right hand man during the 'Thatcher recession'

And LibDem's don't even have a sinking chance.
 

Drew

Active Member
What are Labour's policies incidentally?

They don't seem too keen on telling anyone.

All they spend time doing is making excuses for their cock-ups, but don't actually say what they intend to change or improve :rolleyes:
 

Drew

Active Member
stuie said:
I'm basing my vote on this alone: We are at present the fourth largest economy in the world, under Labour rule. Michael Howard was Maggies right hand man during the 'Thatcher recession'

Not fogetting most of the western world was in recession at the same time as us.
 

jjinit

New Member
Drew said:
What are Labour's policies incidentally?

They don't seem too keen on telling anyone.

All they spend time doing is making excuses for their cock-ups, but don't actually say what they intend to change or improve :rolleyes:

see tories circa 1990...and stick a red rose on it!!!

apart from no apparent immigration policies!!
 

Drew

Active Member
jjinit said:
Drew said:
What are Labour's policies incidentally?

They don't seem too keen on telling anyone.

All they spend time doing is making excuses for their cock-ups, but don't actually say what they intend to change or improve :rolleyes:

see tories circa 1990...and stick a red rose on it!!!

apart from no apparent immigration policies!!

Exactly.
 

djchewie

Active Member
stuie said:
Michael Howard was Maggies right hand man during the 'Thatcher recession'

i think u will find that it was a recession that affected the whole world, which if i remember rightly, the UK was creeping out of come 1997.

plus, Michael Howard is now the party leader, leading it HIS way, not Thatchers.

why does everyone hark back to the 80's.

While i'll say well done Labour for spending more on public services, what i dont like is the sneaky way they said they would put up Tax, and put up NI! - no top up fees... and what did they do? - lets go to war on dodgy intelligence and spend another £6billion.

soz, but i work hard to earn a living. but my pockets aint a bottomless pit. what do i get?

and how many people have snuck into the country illegally, bought a fake idenity, and are claiming off our welfare?

bunch of arse.
 

Barbie

New Member
Me and Tom are going this evening after work and be responsible upstanding members of the community :eek: :lol: Maybe have a little sniff after we've ticked our box :lol:
 

Morbyd

Moderator
It's funny... I hear a lot of crap about Russia's privatization period in the 1990s, especially from liberal people in the UK - "how did so few people get so rich? they must be crooks! why didn't the average Joe (who sat at home on his butt) make a lot of money on Russia's industrial wealth instead of those few (who took risks and used the system to their advantage)"

But I'm wondering... did any of you "average Joes" benefit from the mass privatizations in the UK under the Thatcher Torries? I haven't met anyone who has :rolleyes:
 

stuie

Active Member
Drew said:
stuie said:
I'm basing my vote on this alone: We are at present the fourth largest economy in the world, under Labour rule. Michael Howard was Maggies right hand man during the 'Thatcher recession'

Not fogetting most of the western world was in recession at the same time as us.

And the other 'Thatcher recession'? And John Majors disastrous term?

Are you guys (Drew, Jjinit, chewie) all Tory boys then? :lol:
 

djchewie

Active Member
jjinit said:
and stick a red rose on it!!!

and the word "NEW"

thing what grates me with the red lot is u just dont know what theyre up to.

they say certain things have improved and stick a sheet of figures under yr nose, when u know first hand they aint.

:x
 
Top