Ibiza vs Las Vegas

Well, those who miss the clubbing, are missing the best!

for me ibiza has always been about the combination of fantastic stuff it offers. of course the clubs, but for me the island as such with its beaches, the sleepy villages, the beautiful north, ibiza town at night, the people that populate the island and the people that flock in for their holidays, the gastronomy and last but definitely not least ibiza´s climate are all just as important as the clubbing side.

I actually always tell everybody that if they go clubbing 7 nights in a row and sleep all day they actually miss the best bits of the island... (and I am VERY much a clubber at heart).

for me ibiza has always been about the combination of fantastic stuff it offers. of course the clubs, but for me the island as such with its beaches, the sleepy villages, the beautiful north, ibiza town at night, the people that populate the island and the people that flock in for their holidays, the gastronomy and last but definitely not least ibiza´s climate are all just as important as the clubbing side.

I actually always tell everybody that if they go clubbing 7 nights in a row and sleep all day they actually miss the best bits of the island... (and I am VERY much a clubber at heart).
You know what I think about it... ;)

No sleep is the answer (1-2hours is fine TBH with 5 hours each 5day)when partying all days,if u want to enjoy Ibz the most, as i told to all mates but they can't deal with it :D Rest at beach bars :cool: Less Drug, Less Booze ...& lot of time to explore the island.
People waking up around 4-5 pm all days :rolleyes:
Ibz 18, i ve added Restaurant's challenge, meanning tryin a new restaurant (discarding pricey one such La oliva, El Olivo) each day, beside Clubbing Challenge :lol:

Last edited:
Having done Vegas a come months back, i would vote for Ibiza. I like the lack of dress code, plenty of music choice, varied people.. Vegas is all about the posing, splashing the cash and who has a VIP table. He music all seems to be EDM or Hip Hop.

I only done Omnia and expected to be blown away, but left a bit deflated. Didnt appear anything special.

Having done Vegas a come months back, i would vote for Ibiza. I like the lack of dress code, plenty of music choice, varied people.. Vegas is all about the posing, splashing the cash and who has a VIP table. He music all seems to be EDM or Hip Hop.

I only done Omnia and expected to be blown away, but left a bit deflated. Didnt appear anything special.
and Omnia is the best club...

I could imagine it really worked there
No doubt the pool was full of people too and just an all out good vibe

It does need to break free of the constraints of venue restrictions in order to work properly and Vegas is over-the-top enough to carry it. Elrow was first and foremost a crazy daytime afterparty, I never thought it really worked as a night party. Vegas budgets also allow big name trashy music that fills events !

It does need to break free of the constraints of venue restrictions in order to work properly and Vegas is over-the-top enough to carry it. Elrow was first and foremost a crazy daytime afterparty, I never thought it really worked as a night party. Vegas budgets also allow big name trashy music that fills events !

Note the use of Fisher for the U.S market - so predictable

I wonder how much a ticket.... The capacity at these venues is from observations about half that of Ibiza

Back