Ibiza Vlogs

Mate.

We need the daughter cared for and cats fed.

I actually have a much better story about a mate at a family wedding.....

So so bad. I had to phone his mum to confirm. She said she'd never been so humiliated in her life.

Best story ever.......
come on stop teasing and tell us!!!

Ok here goes. True story. He was around 29 at the time.....

Mate at family wedding. Everyone there at the reception at hotel bar. He's sitting down well,well pissed.

Room starts to spin and suddenly throws up down his own shirt.

His girl cousin stands up and yells"Grant have you just been sick!!!"

He tries wiping the puke into his own shirt and attempts to deny He's been sick at all.

Cousin yells" you're well pissed. Get to bed"

So he goes up to his room but can't get in. Stumbles back down to bar and gets another pint. Sits back down and takes one gulp.

Suddenly hell breaks loose. He starts to projectile vomit everywhere. Cousin yells out" Grant for f***sake"

So he stands up and this is where it's gets bad. Suddenly he just shits himself.... and really badly. In front of everyone. So bad it's soaking through his trousers...

The bar manager comes running over and says" Sir Sir we need to get you to your room. You've had an accident"

So they try and get him to his room. His Nan is following behind Grant and hotel manager trying to mop up the shit that is dripping onto floor.. As it happens they can't get in this time either. So all three make their way to reception. On their way down, people so mortified by what they've witnessed are coming up. Shaking heads in disgust while holding their noses as going past.

So they get to reception area. And typically the two girls on reception are stunning. Manager asks for spare room key while Grant stands there covered and stinking of shit. I asked what he did as this point. And his response was to put his hand down his arse to feel the devastation. He then brought the shit covered hand up to his nose to get a sniff of just how bad it really was!!! He nearly puked again.....

8 hours later his Nan knocks on his door.

"Grant the management say there's a cleaning bill that needs paying"

He proceeds to pass Nan his credit card.

"I don't care how much it is Nan. Just pay it"

Like I said. I had to phone his mum to confirm......

Hi all

Not been posting as of late but have recently been to Vegas and vlogged the trip
I tried to capture as much as usual and some of you may be interested in going to Vegas if you haven't already been so might be worth a watch for you

Vegas was amazing and I am going to return!
Likely incorporate San Fran and L.A into the trip also

Side note - I may pop to Ibiza in June though I did say I was going to have a year away...

Hi all

Not been posting as of late but have recently been to Vegas and vlogged the trip
I tried to capture as much as usual and some of you may be interested in going to Vegas if you haven't already been so might be worth a watch for you

Vegas was amazing and I am going to return!
Likely incorporate San Fran and L.A into the trip also

Side note - I may pop to Ibiza in June though I did say I was going to have a year away...

I was also in Vegas last week Rye for the fight amongst other things ? So near and yet so far...

This vlogging bollocks has worked its way into football. Soon people will be vlogging themselves having a dump
See a video of some dickhead in the Spurs end who was filming himself as their winner went in. The greatest moment of his football supporting life so far and he was filming it for Instagram likes..

See a video of some dickhead in the Spurs end who was filming himself as their winner went in. The greatest moment of his football supporting life so far and he was filming it for Instagram likes..
Yes even worse when a team concedes and they are filming themselves looking sad.

If i'm infront of one "vlogging" tommorow at Villa Park when Gayle gets the winner, I'm gonna be so tempted to knock the phone out of the persons hand "sorry mate, celebrating the right way"

Yes even worse when a team concedes and they are filming themselves looking sad.

If i'm infront of one "vlogging" tommorow at Villa Park when Gayle gets the winner, I'm gonna be so tempted to knock the phone out of the persons hand "sorry mate, celebrating the right way"
Good luck. When he signed for us we sent him out on loan for the season. Then next season played half season then loan to Peterborough then they signed him.

Good luck. When he signed for us we sent him out on loan for the season. Then next season played half season then loan to Peterborough then they signed him.
Cheers, we'll need it (again). I'd like us to sign him permanently. Hes a goalscorer. Scored a great goal against Stoke in August

Watched the vlog tonight looked like a great trip ?
I couldn't do Vegas if its pretty much 99% edm

Back