Ibiza Vlogs

craig72

Vegas is expensive too though.... Just look at the flights alone. Drink prices and party entry similar prices also
Weirdly I treated Vegas differently to Ibiza I wouldn't compare the places

This I feel is the issue for me - however no longer a single man so who is to say I can't do Ibiza as a couple and still chuck in the odd day party here and there! I know there is still more to see and do in Ibiza

What is important for me is to be there and get those feels I used to have... Those feels you get around 4 or 5 in the afternoon as you have had a great day relaxing or exploring and then you know you are going out out and you have no worries in the world...
You need to Get your shirt off Mate. 😉

kimajy

Vegas is expensive too though.... Just look at the flights alone. Drink prices and party entry similar prices also
Weirdly I treated Vegas differently to Ibiza I wouldn't compare the places

This I feel is the issue for me - however no longer a single man so who is to say I can't do Ibiza as a couple and still chuck in the odd day party here and there! I know there is still more to see and do in Ibiza

What is important for me is to be there and get those feels I used to have... Those feels you get around 4 or 5 in the afternoon as you have had a great day relaxing or exploring and then you know you are going out out and you have no worries in the world...
Last time I was in Vegas was in the late 1980s and it was cheap as chips then. That's because they were betting on making enough money off you by selling chips - or on the slot machines - to cover it !! Seems times have changed haha

Hope the relationship is going well and she/he takes to Ibiza too. Very much depends on the person of course - if you wind up with someone who doesn't like going much or would rather be somewhere else (like some of us :rolleyes:) then try it alone as it's SO much better :lol:.

Life of Rye

Tomorrowland vlog from Saturday

Superb day!
It was a bit of a weak lineup for my tastes - it is a bit of a lucky dip as the lineups are released about 4 weeks prior so...

Maceo Plex daybreak session was very good to kick start the day off
Simon Dunmore Glitterbox was a vibe
ARTBAT were very interesting I liked their sound
Nora En Pure was my favourite of the day
Armin van Buuren - mainstage show was amazing... Music was basically a cocktail
Solardo - Not their usual sound it was very heavy but finished off the day nicely

As usual the venue is ran extremely well and the attention to detail is ridiculous. Considering the amount of people that attend it is surprising how little queuing you do or how clean the place remains.

Anyway here is the vlog - would appreciate a thumbs up on the vid too if you would be so kind!