Ibiza Vlogs

Vegas is expensive too though.... Just look at the flights alone. Drink prices and party entry similar prices also
Weirdly I treated Vegas differently to Ibiza I wouldn't compare the places

This I feel is the issue for me - however no longer a single man so who is to say I can't do Ibiza as a couple and still chuck in the odd day party here and there! I know there is still more to see and do in Ibiza

What is important for me is to be there and get those feels I used to have... Those feels you get around 4 or 5 in the afternoon as you have had a great day relaxing or exploring and then you know you are going out out and you have no worries in the world...
You need to Get your shirt off Mate. ?

Vegas is expensive too though.... Just look at the flights alone. Drink prices and party entry similar prices also
Weirdly I treated Vegas differently to Ibiza I wouldn't compare the places

This I feel is the issue for me - however no longer a single man so who is to say I can't do Ibiza as a couple and still chuck in the odd day party here and there! I know there is still more to see and do in Ibiza

What is important for me is to be there and get those feels I used to have... Those feels you get around 4 or 5 in the afternoon as you have had a great day relaxing or exploring and then you know you are going out out and you have no worries in the world...

Last time I was in Vegas was in the late 1980s and it was cheap as chips then. That's because they were betting on making enough money off you by selling chips - or on the slot machines - to cover it !! Seems times have changed haha

Hope the relationship is going well and she/he takes to Ibiza too. Very much depends on the person of course - if you wind up with someone who doesn't like going much or would rather be somewhere else (like some of us :rolleyes:) then try it alone as it's SO much better :lol:.

Tomorrowland vlog from Saturday

Superb day!
It was a bit of a weak lineup for my tastes - it is a bit of a lucky dip as the lineups are released about 4 weeks prior so...

Maceo Plex daybreak session was very good to kick start the day off
Simon Dunmore Glitterbox was a vibe
ARTBAT were very interesting I liked their sound
Nora En Pure was my favourite of the day
Armin van Buuren - mainstage show was amazing... Music was basically a cocktail
Solardo - Not their usual sound it was very heavy but finished off the day nicely

As usual the venue is ran extremely well and the attention to detail is ridiculous. Considering the amount of people that attend it is surprising how little queuing you do or how clean the place remains.

Anyway here is the vlog - would appreciate a thumbs up on the vid too if you would be so kind!

Cheers to the dad smiling in the background with his kid on his arm as they exit the plane and the guy filming yells "Where's the fanny?!?" ?

Found this Vlog on YT. Thought I'd share as it perfectly captures that feeling of when you first discover the island.

Not watched the while video, 25 mins ? but my best mate had that room with the huge balcony last year ?

Was really hoping to step up my Ibiza vlog quality this year and bring some more entertainment and value while I am over there and still will do in the future

Though in the meantime if anyone happens to want to see what I have been up to this year well one of them was 'Glamping' for the very first time

I actually booked this real last minute as I just needed to get away for my mental health more than anything and I touch on that in this vlog

Anyhow here was what me and the girlfriend got up to

Was really hoping to step up my Ibiza vlog quality this year and bring some more entertainment and value while I am over there and still will do in the future

Though in the meantime if anyone happens to want to see what I have been up to this year well one of them was 'Glamping' for the very first time

I actually booked this real last minute as I just needed to get away for my mental health more than anything and I touch on that in this vlog

Enjoyed the vlog. Top man for speaking up about your mental health, I applaud you for that. Always helps to get it out there. Maybe talking to close mates Can help. More times than not, you find out your not the only one who struggles and can be good to know there is someone else you can talk to.
?

I did miss @Life of Rye ..?

Just watched dwayne muffins recent vlog from inside Ed paradis.

Although a bit tacky with the uv lights the club in general looks really nice.

Iv never been but if any half decent promoter was there I'd have no hesitation.

Different surnames so I doubt it. And I'm sure he would be name dropping the shit out of that if he was.

I was in there on Friday, and though I thought it would look really tacky when I was told what they were doing, it actually looks pretty good when the place is completely dark (especially the skyline at the top bar - that's really really well done). Mix this with the lights when they're programmed and music and it will work really well (I think).

Be interesting to see what they announce once they've confirmed bits and pieces

I enjoy watching his vlogs - no one is doing what he is doing he has it all to him self. Though I wish he was a lot more charismatic

I was in there on Friday, and though I thought it would look really tacky when I was told what they were doing, it actually looks pretty good when the place is completely dark (especially the skyline at the top bar - that's really really well done). Mix this with the lights when they're programmed and music and it will work really well (I think).

Be interesting to see what they announce once they've confirmed bits and pieces
No I agree, I'd really love to go there.
It's about the only club in ibiza I havnt been to in all these years.
Musically there was just nothing that would get me in. Hope that changes.

I enjoy watching his vlogs - no one is doing what he is doing he has it all to him self. Though I wish he was a lot more charismatic
I think youv summed up most peoples thoughts on his vlogs, missed out a little on the Irish gift of the gab.
Camera is perhaps too much on him and not the beautiful places he goes.
I hope he continues to do well over winter il be tuned in anyway.

Back