Ibiza Vlogs

Kim Wrong Un

Watched the vlog tonight looked like a great trip 👌
I couldn't do Vegas if its pretty much 99% edm
we're doing a roadtip from LA to the Grand Canyon and then on to Vegas in August. Actually dreading that latter part but I had no say in the matter. my only 'red line' is no clubs!

soha

we're doing a roadtip from LA to the Grand Canyon and then on to Vegas in August. Actually dreading that latter part but I had no say in the matter. my only 'red line' is no clubs!
The only thing that I think would get me to Vegas would be if I had tickets to a big fight. But if I had my choice I'd rather go to a fight in madisson Square and spend a few days visiting NYC

craig72

It's not all wanker clubs in Vegas. When you cross the line as they say in America that's where you will find the real partys. Like Miami and LA it's only a couple of blocks in the right direction..

Kim Wrong Un

have a reunion lined up with some old pals who are touring N America. it was the only time we could sync - will almost certainly stick to the cheese and hire venetian gondolas to Elvis tribute nights. hopef in/out in 24 hours. the grand canyon is the main draw this time. not a clubbing trip at all.

Life of Rye

It is EDM or RnB/Trap most of it - I just embraced it I am open minded and I guess EDM kind of fits the whole Vegas ideal.

Also it is hugely VIP... So much so that at Omnia they have security at every dance floor entrance stopping you from going on UNLESS you have a table/booth or pretty much female. After waiting 20mins the guy actually let us on just for being so patient and not giving him hassle

Omnia is voted as one of the best night clubs in the world... It absolutely shouldn't be anywhere near it

Side note as well that drink prices are similar to Ibiza. Though I was getting myself 50 dollar drinks which were basically 2 cans of redbull and about 3 x 3oz measures of JD and that would do you the 4 hours

matter

The only thing that I think would get me to Vegas would be if I had tickets to a big fight. But if I had my choice I'd rather go to a fight in madisson Square and spend a few days visiting NYC
I’ve always said exactly this. Miguel Cotto done it right, made the boxing Mecca his home..

Floyd

The music aint up to much but there are places if you need a fix
I missed out last time, was our 3rd day and had been on the rip for 10 hrs
They have certain wkends when a few decent djs play but most of the time it's edm bollocks