Ibiza Vlogs

Watched the vlog tonight looked like a great trip ?
I couldn't do Vegas if its pretty much 99% edm

we're doing a roadtip from LA to the Grand Canyon and then on to Vegas in August. Actually dreading that latter part but I had no say in the matter. my only 'red line' is no clubs!

we're doing a roadtip from LA to the Grand Canyon and then on to Vegas in August. Actually dreading that latter part but I had no say in the matter. my only 'red line' is no clubs!
The only thing that I think would get me to Vegas would be if I had tickets to a big fight. But if I had my choice I'd rather go to a fight in madisson Square and spend a few days visiting NYC

It's not all wanker clubs in Vegas. When you cross the line as they say in America that's where you will find the real partys. Like Miami and LA it's only a couple of blocks in the right direction..

have a reunion lined up with some old pals who are touring N America. it was the only time we could sync - will almost certainly stick to the cheese and hire venetian gondolas to Elvis tribute nights. hopef in/out in 24 hours. the grand canyon is the main draw this time. not a clubbing trip at all.

It is EDM or RnB/Trap most of it - I just embraced it I am open minded and I guess EDM kind of fits the whole Vegas ideal.

Also it is hugely VIP... So much so that at Omnia they have security at every dance floor entrance stopping you from going on UNLESS you have a table/booth or pretty much female. After waiting 20mins the guy actually let us on just for being so patient and not giving him hassle

Omnia is voted as one of the best night clubs in the world... It absolutely shouldn't be anywhere near it

Side note as well that drink prices are similar to Ibiza. Though I was getting myself 50 dollar drinks which were basically 2 cans of redbull and about 3 x 3oz measures of JD and that would do you the 4 hours

The only thing that I think would get me to Vegas would be if I had tickets to a big fight. But if I had my choice I'd rather go to a fight in madisson Square and spend a few days visiting NYC
I’ve always said exactly this. Miguel Cotto done it right, made the boxing Mecca his home..

The music aint up to much but there are places if you need a fix
I missed out last time, was our 3rd day and had been on the rip for 10 hrs
They have certain wkends when a few decent djs play but most of the time it's edm bollocks

That was a shorter trip than usual .. how do you pronounce Puchet anyway ?!!

Kept his shirt on too..? could be carrying a bit of pre holiday weight..?

It's all those carb banquets and fry-ups :lol:

Whats with the NSFW first scene? (peanut in a duffle coat springs to mind)

When you wanted to be at Es Cavallet but found yourself on a balcony in San An bay .....

This vlog my attempt was to try add value...

I have to say though I have totally lost the excitement for Ibiza I came back just feeling a little.... hmm
I have been wanting to switch it up a little on the past trips but never managed to do so.
I do feel that if I go back it will be for a longer duration, less clubs and more of a chill, explore, eat etc.
I guess I just don't get the buzz when I am out there or never really feel fulfilled when I return

This vlog my attempt was to try add value...

I have to say though I have totally lost the excitement for Ibiza I came back just feeling a little.... hmm
I have been wanting to switch it up a little on the past trips but never managed to do so.
I do feel that if I go back it will be for a longer duration, less clubs and more of a chill, explore, eat etc.
I guess I just don't get the buzz when I am out there or never really feel fulfilled when I return

At your age there's so many places in the world to explore and as you saw in Vegas in terms of what you get for your money (accommodation standards, cost of vehicles etc.) Ibiza is very expensive for what it is in Summer. You also got out and did other things in USA, perhaps with enthusiasm of somewhere new but also perhaps cost factor to some extent ?

I spent many years doing a mix of both clubs and other stuff in Ibiza when I had the energy to. Now I can barely be bothered with the clubs at all because it takes so much out of me as far as motivation is concerned especially the all-nighters. Slotting in a 2-3 hour day party one day would be more than enough for me now. When I've gone over and done little else other than party I've come come home feeling unfulfilled and flat wishing I'd done more. It just means your priorities are changing.

The other issue is when you go out with other people who are majorly dialled into clubbing it's easy to get dragged along, and also to be held back from switching things up. It's just about getting compatible companions on board and also getting some stuff lined up before you go out - a good map, list of some other places to go / things you fancy doing. That way when you arrive and your mind goes blank you have some missions to get going on. Once you try things that other way it's a very different island. That's before you throw Formentera in to the mix !

Ibiza is very expensive for what it is in Summer. You also got out and did other things in USA, perhaps with enthusiasm of somewhere new but also perhaps cost factor to some extent ?

Vegas is expensive too though.... Just look at the flights alone. Drink prices and party entry similar prices also
Weirdly I treated Vegas differently to Ibiza I wouldn't compare the places

The other issue is when you go out with other people who are majorly dialled into clubbing it's easy to get dragged along, and also to be held back from switching things up. It's just about getting compatible companions on board

This I feel is the issue for me - however no longer a single man so who is to say I can't do Ibiza as a couple and still chuck in the odd day party here and there! I know there is still more to see and do in Ibiza

What is important for me is to be there and get those feels I used to have... Those feels you get around 4 or 5 in the afternoon as you have had a great day relaxing or exploring and then you know you are going out out and you have no worries in the world...

Back