Ibiza Vlogs

Wow just noticed almost half a million views. Impressive! Gonna always get some stick from the keyboard warriors though.

Last edited:
They had El Row last year actually and I am surprised it was only for 1 year, as they had that new stage that was in the 'valley' next to the main stage so was quite big. Maybe El Row wanted too much £££

I think Elrow Town Antwerp was around the same time - maybe within two weeks - so that surely played a massive factor.

I received a lot of hate on my channel for that video
I wouldn't let it bother you, anyone who puts up an honest vlog of their ibiza trip will get a certain percentage of people talking shit. Most of them probably never been on a holiday let alone Ibiza.
The more views the more stick, sad reality.
Keep the vlogss coming, at least it gives a feel of an ibiza trip from at least one perspective.

I take very few vids at the clubs as you can see considering I am there for the best part of 6 hrs

Observation though resistance for Carl Cox was terrible for phones in the air. Worse than an EDM event

Where was Resistance held?

I think Elrow Town Antwerp was around the same time - maybe within two weeks - so that surely played a massive factor.
If this is about Elrow doing less festivals...(cant find the original reply you quoted)....I think Elrow Towns are replacing some festival tents/area's indeed.
In the Netherlands they used to do two or three festival areas...now only Elrow Town Amsterdam next week.

Serious question. Was thinking of filming our next trip for me and wife to look back on etc.... Would a Go Pro 3 suffice? Or is a 4 minimum these days? Never had one. 64gb card good enough?

Serious question. Was thinking of filming our next trip for me and wife to look back on etc.... Would a Go Pro 3 suffice? Or is a 4 minimum these days? Never had one. 64gb card good enough?
3 should be sound. its like phones. a lot of the upgrades on these things are minor stuff to get the tech geeks to trade up. most casual users wouldn't notice much difference.

one of the best snowboard movies we made was using a go pro copy out of aldi

if buying 2nd hand make sure batteries are decent.

As long as you change the field of view settings to narrow and remove it from its plastic case it should do the job for vlogging

It is the editing after that takes the time and effort

As long as you change the field of view settings to narrow and remove it from its plastic case it should do the job for vlogging

It is the editing after that takes the time and effort

Had a feeling this will be the tougher side of things....

Thanks for response....

I'm afraid not.

It'll still have a couple of moments I'm sure.....

when i was in senior school there was a girl in our class. the girls hated her because she thought she was great. all the lads fancied her and didn't she just know it. she gave none of my crew the time of day as she only ever had older boyfriends (the old fashioned way of saying she got nonced).

one day in the middle of a chemistry exam the poor girl sneezed and farted at the same time. fkn hilarious.

my point being is that was my best, funniest story until you came along with your mother in law, spinsky.

if you take her to hard rock we will crowd fund your go pro. seeing a mother in law run into a glass door then soil herself in 4k uhd slow motion has got 'spinksy king of youtube' written all over it.

when i was in senior school there was a girl in our class. the girls hated her because she thought she was great. all the lads fancied her and didn't she just know it. she gave none of my crew the time of day as she only ever had older boyfriends (the old fashioned way of saying she got nonced).

one day in the middle of a chemistry exam the poor girl sneezed and farted at the same time. fkn hilarious.

my point being is that was my best, funniest story until you came along with your mother in law, spinsky.

if you take her to hard rock we will crowd fund your go pro. seeing a mother in law run into a glass door then soil herself in 4k uhd slow motion has got 'spinksy king of youtube' written all over it.

Mate.

We need the daughter cared for and cats fed.

I actually have a much better story about a mate at a family wedding.....

So so bad. I had to phone his mum to confirm. She said she'd never been so humiliated in her life.

Best story ever.......

Back