Ibiza September

"It's what you like that matters. Not anyone else......"

"Disgracefully we're booked for Amnesia Tuesday...."

LOL -- Couldn't help noticing you saying the above two things in the same post. :lol:

And had to give you a hard time about it because I'm one who's all in for the Together beats at Amnesia on Tuesday, even if that meant abandoning my mates at Resistance. ;)

So... we should figure out a plan for Sunday 9th. I still plan on going to Pacha, and will probably go there for pretty much when it opens if it's going to be busy. Will be arriving in Ibiza early evening, so not loads of time to get sorted (in various ways). Will prob stick to drinking in Fig or Ibiza Town (rather than PDB) beforehand, if anyone wants to meet around there. Either that or just get folks inside (or just outside Pacha)...

So... we should figure out a plan for Sunday 9th. I still plan on going to Pacha, and will probably go there for pretty much when it opens if it's going to be busy. Will be arriving in Ibiza early evening, so not loads of time to get sorted (in various ways). Will prob stick to drinking in Fig or Ibiza Town (rather than PDB) beforehand, if anyone wants to meet around there. Either that or just get folks inside (or just outside Pacha)...

Yeah. Ibiza town is a shout as it goes. Some nice bars to sit and chill by the water. I'd be up for that....

I'm up for that as well.

Back