Ibiza September

I'm there Sunday morning and definitely relaxing through the day.

I'm thinking Pacha will be a road block. But would there be regrets if you don't go? I think I'm going to take a punt and hope wife stays in
You changed your tune you was not going to risk it earlier:);)try not to get in the dog house again:p

We arrive oct 23 11:35am.. plan is get picked up at airport.get chinned,and see what happens for the next 4 days..:) dj who? Playing where..?

Even though i don’t like Pacha (or should i say didn’t like since i haven’t been to the new one) the 9th is a must plan is to get there pretty much for opening then find a space and try stay there for the night

Even though i don’t like Pacha (or should i say didn’t like since i haven’t been to the new one) the 9th is a must plan is to get there pretty much for opening then find a space and try stay there for the night

Sensible...... That or VIP for room.....

Is the 9th definitely going to be rammed, given it's later in the season and there should be some competition that night? And how much would a VIP table be?

Might not be too bad. Me and wife usually do this time of year as it's our anniversary as well. Don't think anywhere has been rammed too much

One bottle of vodka and 15 mixers. Works out at 450. So you're left with 150. Not 100% on price but around that figure Defo.

Back