Ibiza September

Mentioned in the Sept thread I started that I fancy trying Underground some night (not been before; will take advice on which night), so if anyone's up for that, let me know.
I've been, its amazing, real hidden gem, its where the locals & staff go, so its cheaper for drinks etc...mint little venue, think a mon is a good night

We are. Shamefully the Sunday night may be spent at Cream at Hi. The wife doesn't want to venture too far from hotel. I'd sneak off to Pacha but done enough of that sort of thing in June. Try it on again and I'd be a dead man........

Then again Solomun and Sven may be worth it........

If you're up for some quality trance, that's the right weekend for it (and where I'll be) -- Captured Festival at the Old Zoo on the afternoon / evening of Sunday the 9th, and a Driftwood cruise (with Bryan Kearney) on the afternoon of the 10th.

Fire this back up.

I'll be on the island from Sunday 9th till the following Thursday. Anyone else confirmed for around these dates?

Paul
I'm all booked for Tue 12th-Thu 13th, was hoping to get out there before but have work commitments.

Is everyone up for Carl Cox on the 11th??? I was thinking Hi on the Wed, not tried that place yet

I'm all booked for Tue 12th-Thu 13th, was hoping to get out there before but have work commitments.

Is everyone up for Carl Cox on the 11th??? I was thinking Hi on the Wed, not tried that place yet

I start partying on the 9th, so will take each day as it comes; I predict I'll need at least a couple of nights off in the week, which will just happen as I need them...

Tues 12th - most likely would be Resistance
Wed 13th - I'm thinking Cocoon, maybe Paradise. Depends what other peeps are doing and reports of how busy places are. Not keen on being squashed.

I'm there Sunday morning and definitely relaxing through the day.

I'm thinking Pacha will be a road block. But would there be regrets if you don't go? I think I'm going to take a punt and hope wife stays in

I'm there Sunday morning and definitely relaxing through the day.

I'm thinking Pacha will be a road block. But would there be regrets if you don't go? I think I'm going to take a punt and hope wife stays in

First night excitement might mean I have more tolerance for being squashed. Lol. Can't really think of any alternatives, bar maybe checking out Underground... Probably just see how it goes. Happy to meet people for pre-drinks anyway and decide then. :)

Back