Ibiza September

Might be a dry flight. Heard something about weekend flights to certain destinations being dry.
Hardly in September..ain't the kids back in school then...I did have the pleasure to be on a flight from dublin two years ago and one of the stewards said This is the first flight this season that we completely ran out of alcohol... to a huge Cheer of course..

Hardly in September..ain't the kids back in school then...I did have the pleasure to be on a flight from dublin two years ago and one of the stewards said This is the first flight this season that we completely ran out of alcohol... to a huge Cheer of course..

I've had dry September flights in the past.

Way too sensible. Couple of years back I arrived in Ibiza after drinking on the plane and entered enough wrong PINs in the cash machine that I got one card blocked and almost another. :spank: That was a very panicky start to a holiday. :lol:

Yeah Defo play it safe until wallet,cash,cards and passport are secure in Hotel room safe.....

Three weeks tomorrow by the way. Can't fu*king wait.....

I will be in town from September 8th to the 13th and had a few things planned but would appreciate some suggestions.

I would like some suggestions on boat parties, cave parties, and some other must-dos and can shift things around for meetups etc.

Here is what I have planned for music thus far:

Sat Sept 8 - Hï Ibiza (Black Coffee)
Sun Sept 9 - ?? Maybe Benimussa Park
Mon Sept 10 - Ushuaïa - Big (David Guetta and Afrojack
Tues Sept 11 - Ibiza Rocks Craig David Pool Party THEN Pacha Tuesdays on Mars or Hi Ibiza (Eric Prydz)
Wed Sept 12 - ?? Suggestions?
Thurs Sept 13 - Pacha (F*ck Me I'm Famous)

I will be in town from September 8th to the 13th and had a few things planned but would appreciate some suggestions.

If trance or psytrance is your style, you should definitely show up to Benimussa Park that Sunday for the Captured Festival -- and consider the Driftwood boat party the next day too.

Likewise, Wednesday recommendations would depend on your tastes too. I'd probably show up for Armin at Hi Ibiza, though I know a lot of people who'd pick the Paradise line-up at DC10 instead.

some lucky people sep 14th
they give 4 drinks u have to take in 2 times by pair, giving u ticke for last two drinks
39928667_2199889846719488_2087518585923567616_o.jpg

I would like some suggestions on boat parties, cave parties, and some other must-dos and can shift things around for meetups etc.

Sat Sept 8 - Hï Ibiza (Black Coffee)
Mon Sept 10 - Ushuaïa - Big (David Guetta and Afrojack
Tues Sept 11 - Ibiza Rocks Craig David Pool Party THEN Pacha Tuesdays on Mars or Hi Ibiza (Eric Prydz)
Wed Sept 12 - ?? Suggestions?
Thurs Sept 13 - Pacha (F*ck Me I'm Famous)
I’d not go to 1 of those nights ,,

that’s just me !!

ok, im not upto date about early september ibz events :oops:, as my concern is more from sept 26th :cool:
Paradise closing+ Honey Dijon Pïkes hotel (when Dc10 allo people to get out with UV stamp, i hope 2h00am)

Back