Ibiza September

I land Monday evening, Resistance Tuesday is my only plan!

On a bit of a budget this year so will take advantage of all inclusive drinks where I can.
I will be there Saturday. Staying in PnB. Kind of budgeting where I can as well, so hit me up.

I'm trying to figure out whether I should buy my +1 ticket in advance. How much more expensive are they on the door?

I think €70 on the door ... pre-sale €60 here and possibly from ticket sellers on the island ... (we paid 45-50 for early bird)
cheaper than last year that was 80€ :D

@Johnny Vodka i could make u buying solomun tix (only sept 9th) very cheaper as ive done to @Nobbie Q & some other spotlight that didnt show up :rolleyes: (eg labyrinth ) but its quiet complicated when i'm not on the island & i'll avoid to do favors to people now, especially when people think the Pirate want to take advantage of their money :rolleyes: (i can tell u the story through FB mess in order to make u aware from stuff behind the scene) & too messy to spend time whatsapping messages :spank:

You’d be as well buying it from here if you 100% know you’re going

Probably just get it on the door, just in case of flight delay, low energy, etc. Positive thinking, eh? :lol: If I miss out it's not that big a deal, because I doubt I'll manage all the nights I want to anyway. If someone who's going PMs me their number, I'll shoot them a text when I'm ready to head out on the night.

Dunno if it’s because of weather but been in Ibz town for a couplehours now and the bars are pretty dead (and a rip off so that could be another reason)

And theres no c**t offering out which there was plenty couple years ago:lol:

Back