Ibiza September

@stivi Were you at Cocoon tonight? Spotted a big fella with a beard that i thought might be you.
You should have approached him
full-beard-without-mustache-1.jpg

Night off clubbing tonight. Probably just going bar crawl in Ibiza Town with the intention of hitting up some 'locals' bars. If anyone fancies joining, give me a shout!

Ants on Saturday also a possibility, unless there are any other daytime parties. Diynamic might be too rammed for me.. Whatever, can only really do one session before end of holiday. Needs to be Friday night or Saturday day.

Ants on Saturday also a possibility, unless there are any other daytime parties. Diynamic might be too rammed for me.. Whatever, can only really do one session before end of holiday. Needs to be Friday night or Saturday day.
There’s a free party at Destino on Saturday. No names announced yet though

There’s a free party at Destino on Saturday. No names announced yet though
Hey guys. First message. Great forum by the way!
This sounds interesting. Although I couldn't find much information online other than seeing that the lineup was supposed to be announced by 1200 CET today. Does anyone know? As weather forecast says rain showers for tomorrow, I might go to destinomakers instead of the beach.
x10

The lineup has changed and as such will no be a free party, no idea if they will announce who’s playing tomorrow, or if it’s a case of turn up and see.

Have fun!

Back