Ibiza gossip 2024

For Amnesia closing, is it worth buying the 2 day early bird even if you just want to do the Saturday? Or better to wait till the 1 day tickets come out?

For Amnesia closing, is it worth buying the 2 day early bird even if you just want to do the Saturday? Or better to wait till the 1 day tickets come out?
well here's your solution: I can't tell you how much individual tickets will be when they come out, but I can tell you that with our super flexible terms & conditions, you can just cancel and get a full refund and then buy the individual tickets should they be cheaper. Problem solved!

well here's your solution: I can't tell you how much individual tickets will be when they come out, but I can tell you that with our super flexible terms & conditions, you can just cancel and get a full refund and then buy the individual tickets should they be cheaper. Problem solved!
Pretty good pricing 90euros for 2 nights…compare that with Hi closing at a ludicrous 180euro…I know where I’m going

I did think this but I thought i'd ask anyway! 😄

I couldn’t post under the Metamorfosi thread so thought best to ask here. Thinking of getting a balcony ticket for Metamorfosi closing party at Amnesia - 06/09/2024. What is the dress code for the balcony?

I couldn’t post under the Metamorfosi thread so thought best to ask here. Thinking of getting a balcony ticket for Metamorfosi closing party at Amnesia - 06/09/2024. What is the dress code for the balcony?

I can try and find the official line unless @W_I_C has it to hand. From my experience, dress slightly smarter than you normally would. Smart shorts, smart T-Shirt, shirt, no flip-flops, sports gear Etc

Patrick Cox Wannabe Loafers, Jeans and a long sleeve extra large shirt would look smart.

This solved my problem :)

Back