Ibiza gossip 2024

Pacha to extend opening times. From tomorrow, the club will open at 23:30 every night

Finally!

I know to many of us Pacha has been the late club that we roll into at 2-3 AM, but times have changed - especially when you are paying €100+ for a ticket for some nights.

Great for nights like Solomun +1. i.e. more of the +1? Unless there is a resident before? Time will tell...

Finally!

I know to many of us Pacha has been the late club that we roll into at 2-3 AM, but times have changed - especially when you are paying €100+ for a ticket for some nights.

Great for nights like Solomun +1. i.e. more of the +1? Unless there is a resident before? Time will tell...
Plus eases on the 1-2am bottleneck

Them @ Avyca = cancelled. Customers informed and refunded. That leaves just Saturday night's (not so)Secret Sessions now

Shame to see The Orange Corner has changed, now called Capei and it’s quite different

First place I had a drink in 2003. Would just spend the Days going between there and Bar M next Door
I walked there to go for breakfast last Friday but saw it had changed and was empty so carried on to Skinny Kitchen which is great.
The whole strip from Linekers to Bar m is unappealing with people trying to drag you in incessantly. Apart from the sunset strip and palapa bar, I found you can detox in san An quite easily these days! 😂

Finally!

You may be onto something there... Traditionally a Spanish summer night out meant a very long meal outside somewhere till late, then meet up with the rest of the crew around midnight, then on to the club 2ish. I myself studiously observed this sacred ritual every summer from 1992 onwards. People always rocked up at the club late because it was considered sad to be the first there.. fashionably late n all... But if people now feel obliged to spend the entire night at the club to make their ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY EUROS worthwhile that's surely really lousy news for the pre-bars because people will just skip them altogether?

You may be onto something there... Traditionally a Spanish summer night out meant a very long meal outside somewhere till late, then meet up with the rest of the crew around midnight, then on to the club 2ish. I myself studiously observed this sacred ritual every summer from 1992 onwards. People always rocked up at the club late because it was considered sad to be the first there.. fashionably late n all... But if people now feel obliged to spend the entire night at the club to make their ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY EUROS worthwhile that's surely really lousy news for the pre-bars because people will just skip them altogether?
Difference is that 30 years ago Pacha was closing at 8-9 am at least every day... I remember these old days when going to a club in ibiza before 2-3 am was a nonsense.

100% agree. I gave the example of MusicOn at Destino in June. I know not what most of us like, and it is daytime, but in the past people rocked up at 9-10pm treated it like a pre party and then went on to a club. Now it is €100 they are there at 7PM and the party gets going earlier.

But @jimmiz makes a good point also, that Pacha won't keep going to 8-9am either. Personally not been in Pacha past 7:00 - 7:30 last 5+ years... And of course MusicOn was going on in Amensia to 10-11am for a good few years.

Last edited:
I deffo get in places a lot earlier now (I still stay late thou lol)...I like getting the early vibe and watching the club transition from empty to full to sardines lol
Anyway gotta try Akasha this yr...im there 1st til 9th Aug so plenty of options..Digweed, Sven and the regular nights...any recommendations for first time Akasha experience 🤔 I aint too fussy with genre aslong as its any form of House/Techno...

Last edited:
You have now also many party that have a cheaper entrance price before 1am for example ! especially for the worker , went to amnesia last night , before 1am both rooms were very very busy !

I deffo get in places a lot earlier now (I still stay late thou lol)...I like getting the early vibe and watching the club transition from empty to full to sardines lol
Anyway gotta try Akasha this yr...im there 1st til 9th Aug so plenty of options..Digweed, Sven and the regular nights...any recommendations for first time Akasha experience 🤔 I aint too fussy with genre aslong as its any form of House/Techno...
This is similar to myself, more often than not in the club for around opening and will stay to end maybe 30-15mins before leave due to taxis.

I always think the clubs finish to early if anything

Back