Ibiza gossip 2024

Class. Kylie rocks full stop. Puts most of the pop stars to shame these days.. simple as
Kylie is lovely! I remember when in the late 90s, she was promoting one of her new albums here in Finland and she came as a guest on our radio station's afternoon show. Kylie arrived very early and was unexpectedly all alone, without a manager, promoter or other company (as stars tend to be). She was directed to our coffee room, to wait because of course she couldn't wait in the lobby, because passers-by would have recognized her and it would have been a completely different kind of show. So, the pop singer Minogue was several hours early, and no one had had time to prepare for this yet. This didn't bother Kylie, not at all! He briskly asked if he could make coffee and if there was anything to eat, such as sandwiches or filled rolls. The person at the reception apologized that unfortunately there are only some cookies because no one expected her to arrive so early. But what does Kylie do next? She asks if there's a grocery store or market nearby where she could get what she needs and how many employees are there at the radio station! Then he went to a nearby supermarket to buy sandwich supplies, coffee and coffee milk and when she came back she made a big pile of sandwiches and invited everyone for coffee.

A very nice story to tell your grandchildren how great people real pop stars can be!

Last edited:
Kylie is lovely! I remember when in the late 90s, she was promoting one of her new albums here in Finland and she came as a guest on our radio station's afternoon show. Kylie arrived very early and was unexpectedly all alone, without a manager, promoter or other company (as stars tend to be). She was directed to our coffee room, to wait because of course she couldn't wait in the lobby, because passers-by would have recognized her and it would have been a completely different kind of show. So, the pop singer Minogue was several hours early, and no one had had time to prepare for this yet. This didn't bother Kylie, not at all! He briskly asked if he could make coffee and if there was anything to eat, such as sandwiches or filled rolls. The person at the reception apologized that unfortunately there are only some cookies because no one expected her to arrive so early. But what does Kylie do next? She asks if there's a grocery store or market nearby where she could get what she needs and how many employees are there at the radio station! Then he went to a nearby supermarket to buy sandwich supplies, coffee and coffee milk and when he came back he made a big pile of sandwiches and invited everyone for coffee.

A very nice story to tell your grandchildren how great people real pop stars can be!
And that’s why she’s the queen of pop in my eyes… Great story to have been part of!

I see there are no spotlight tckts left for paradise on 7th Aug....the venue wont conpletely sell out on a Weds will it?(still not decided to go to pyramid or paradise)

I see there are no spotlight tckts left for paradise on 7th Aug....the venue wont conpletely sell out on a Weds will it?(still not decided to go to pyramid or paradise)
It's certainly going to a busy one. Maybe the busiest of the year so far. That said, you should still be able to find tickets for it

Back