Ibiza gossip 2024

the guys playing are all genuinely good selectors, I know most of them personally. I'm actually gutted I can't go to this tonight myself.
I would totally go if I were you.

I ended up going Cova Santa for PIV, which was absolutely superb...I think I made the right choice as I believe Underground got raided/closed...??😳

IMG_3442.jpeg
Whats actually going on here:lol:? Same people running the show with a diff name or a different event altogether now?

For the thurs at HLT can you simply just turn up and have a drink at the bar? On their website it looks like you can only make restaurant reservations
I'm staying there this weekend but the system seems pretty rigid...you need a table to eat, and they only do 2 sittings, one at 7 or one at 9.30...They won't just do drinks at tables on the rocks etc I don't think...there is an area just for drinks called the mirador but you can't book that you just have to turn up....so in theory you can rock up and drink there, but might be full and you can't book a seat there? We'll see how it all pans out. Oh, and you can't game it by booking a table and having small plates and mainly drinks as min spend for a table is 100 euros per head.

Last edited:
I'm staying there this weekend but the system seems pretty rigid...you need a table to eat, and they only do 2 sittings, one at 7 or one at 9.30...They won't just do drinks at tables on the rocks etc I don't think...there is an area just for drinks called the mirador but you can't book that you just have to turn up....so in theory you can rock up and drink there, but might be full and you can't book a seat there? We'll see how it all pans out. Oh, and you can't game it by booking a table and having small plates and mainly drinks as min spend for a table is 100 euros per head.
Thanks for the info!

We lost House of Wow in May, Nui in June, Sluiz in July and Underground in August... any predictions for September?! :-/

Back