Ibiza gossip 2024

Inside is always sold out. Outside hasn't tended to sell-out outside of the opening, closing and September date. Plus, it's just true that July and August are not really a "Sven-crowd". I'm sure the heat yesterday also played a factor
Also the first night of the Global Radio Festival took place on that day and that always attracts lots of people especially being free of charge.

Was really looking forward to Tini at Underground next month so was gutted to see that being closed the other day but Akasha is the next best alternative (Albeit a bit of a mission from San An), thought she may have gone to DC10 tbh. Hopefully it’s back at Underground next month but not looking great for them.

Quick question on the enigma that is nospace at Eden

Noticed the lineups have gone from the spotlight calendar - does that mean they've definitely changed and what was announced is no longer happening?

Quick question on the enigma that is nospace at Eden

Noticed the lineups have gone from the spotlight calendar - does that mean they've definitely changed and what was announced is no longer happening?
They will be changing. To what extent, I can't tell you I'm afraid. Hopefully we at least know this Friday's by tomorrow

Hi on Thursday 29 August is still blank in the calendar! Have I missed something? The Night League having their summer party / night off that day?

Not a massive fan of Elrow (too bright for me, it's like a daytime club) but it looks like my only Ibiza trip this year will be to their closing party with friends (who i can't talk round to Pyramid the next day).
2 questions....
1. any idea when the lineup will be announced? The rest of the run is all there.
2. Is Elrow City in the main room less carnival....and a bit darker? I've been before but i stayed on the terrace.
Thank you

Back